20

The hot kiss made the whole body hot. Xie Zhiqing curled her fingers, almost leaving shallow nail marks on Lang San's shoulders.

The kiss had always been gentle. Lang San gently licked his lips and kissed his chin carefully.

Lang San's strong arms locked him tightly, and the warmth was far better than the quilt.

Gentle kisses can also make people dizzy. Xie Zhiqing can hardly breathe, and a few uncontrollable gasps and gasps escape from the grinding of her lips and teeth.

The untouched little prince couldn't even bear the pleasure. When Lang San let him go, his lips were red and his eyes were misty.

Lang San stood up slightly and rested on both sides of his shoulders.

Xie Zhiqing's shirt came loose during the kiss, revealing a small piece of fair and delicate skin. His mouth was slightly open, and half of the wet tip of his tongue could occasionally be seen between his gasps.

Lang San reached out to touch the side of his face, only to find a slippery hand.

"Lang San..." Xie Zhiqing murmured.

"Yes, I'm here." Lang San leaned over and hugged the person again.

Xie Zhiqing's cool long hair fell on his hand, and the hair was wrapped around his wrist, causing waves of itching.

The second kiss finally turned ferocious.

Xie Zhiqing was picked up by Lang San and sat on his lap, with two arms wrapped around him weakly. Holding the quilt at his waist with one hand, Lang San could still use his other hand to caress his shoulder and back.

Xie Zhiqing's brain was in chaos. She only knew that her breath was being robbed by the wolf king in front of her, and her body didn't seem to belong to her. If it weren't for being held in Lang San's arms, she might have turned into a ball of noodles at this moment.

He could only use the last bit of his strength to hold on to the person in front of him tightly, wrapping his legs around the other person's waist.

In the darkness, his body was still white and flawless, and when it fell into Lang's eyes, it was as bright as moonlight.

"Xiao Qing'er..."

Lang San leaned against his ear and whispered his name, without stopping the movements of his hands.

Xie Zhiqing seemed extremely ashamed, with tears overflowing from the corners of her eyes. He opened his mouth, but no words came out.

He looked at Lang San, with panic and uneasiness in his eyes.

(……)

Lang San hugged Xie Zhiqing and scrubbed her body in the cubicle. Xie Zhiqing's whole body was sore and weak, and she could only lean against Lang San's chest passively.

He was not asleep - not only was he not sleepy, but he was very awake. However, he was too ashamed and had to pretend to be asleep and let Lang San play with him.

Lang San looked at his trembling eyelashes and understood without trying to expose him. He just carefully wiped every inch of his skin with a hot towel, and then put him into the quilt.

The clean quilt wrapped around the still wet body, and soon, another piece of warmth squeezed into the side.

Lang San also lay down.

After the intimacy, Xie Zhiqing returned home. He turned over and faced Lang San, and said anxiously: "Lang San, I..."

Lang San interrupted him.

He touched Xie Zhiqing's cheek with his hand and asked in a low voice: "Just now... did you feel comfortable?"

Xie Zhiqing was startled, and then her cheeks felt hot.

He didn't know how to answer. He didn't want to go against his will, and he really couldn't express his pleasure in words, so he could only stay in a daze.

Lang San didn't really want his answer. He just rubbed Xie Zhiqing's red and swollen lips and said, "As long as it's comfortable, don't worry about anything else."

He let go of Xie Zhiqing's cheek and covered his eyes again.

The broad palms blocked the sight, but the completely dark world did not make people uneasy.

Xie Zhiqing noticed that Lang San changed his posture, and then he was hugged into a familiar embrace.

"Sleep." Lang San said, "Staying up late is only suitable for me. The little prince must go to bed early and get up early."

Xie Zhiqing's ears were close to Lang San's chest, and the vibrations in the chest when the man spoke made him feel at ease.

He tapped Lang San's shoulder and responded.

*

I don't know if it was because he had been fooling around for too long the night before, but Xie Zhiqing slept until noon the next day before getting up lazily - even later than Lang San.

When she opened her eyes and saw Lang San's playful expression, Xie Zhiqing was a little confused. When I looked out the window again, it was already noon.

"It's not easy to learn well, but it's hard to learn bad..." Lang San shook his head, tutted repeatedly, and pretended to sigh.

Xie Zhiqing didn't bother to argue with him. She got up dizzy and went to see Fu Fu with her hands and feet weak.

Fortunately, fortunately, Lang San still has a conscience and knows how to take care of Fufu and change her food and water.

Xie Zhiqing worked around for a long time before getting dressed and sitting back next to Lang San.

He now feels a sense of embarrassment and shame like newlyweds meeting again after the wedding. Lang San didn't know how to restrain himself at all. He sat next to him and looked at him with a disgusting look that couldn't be ignored!

Xie Zhiqing moved her fingers, wanting to say something to ease the embarrassment, but she really couldn't.

At this time, Ates suddenly appeared and saved him.

It was banging on the door - Fufu was the first to open the door. It jumped off the desk and ran to the door with its short legs.

It didn't know how to open the door, so it wandered around the door several times and ran around in a hurry.

Xie Zhiqing smiled and went over to open the door.

Ates held a letter in his mouth.

Xie Zhiqing looked at it, pointed at herself, and asked, "My letter?"

Ates made no move and just continued to look at him.

Xie Zhiqing took it with understanding, touched Ates' head and let him come into the room. She sat at the table, opened the letter and read it carefully.

The person who sent the letter was naturally Xie Zhiqing's father and brother. The news this time was...

"Ah!" Xie Zhiqing exclaimed in a low voice, "Brother Huang and the others are coming!"