24

Catching the snow was not enough, Xie Zhiqing also wanted to go out and play.

He wore a thick cloak and the new fox hat he had worn a few days ago, and walked out the door all wrapped up.

He held Ates by the hand, and held Fu Fu in his arms - Fu Fu was hiding in his cloak, only showing a little rabbit face.

This pair of hugs made Lang San smile.

"You are quite well equipped." Lang San laughed. He knelt down, tugged on the rope tied to Ates's back, and asked, "What is this...?"

Ates looked hopeless.

"Oh, yes, that, the rope." Xie Zhiqing scratched her head and said, "I want it to pull Fufu and run around twice..."

Xie Zhiqing's voice became softer and softer, her eyes wandered away, and she avoided looking at Lang San with a guilty conscience.

Lang San looked at the sky and said, "Ates is a wolf, not a dog." He turned the sentence a hundred times in his mouth before he reluctantly pressed it down. I turned around and looked again——

Xie Zhiqing got a smooth wooden board from somewhere, and the other end of the rope was tied to this wooden board.

Lang San really couldn't see it, so he waved his hand and ignored them.

Xie Zhiqing cheered, put Fufu on the small wooden board, went over and patted Ates on the head, coaxing: "Slow down, don't fall."

After Ates took Fufu away, Xie Zhiqing stood there for a while, then turned back to look at Lang San.

Lang San: Come on, the wolf took the rabbit to play. It’s time for this wolf to take the rabbit to play.

It has been snowing all night, and there is thick snow everywhere, which makes a crunching sound when you step on it.

Xie Zhiqing was like a child who saw snow for the first time, looking for places where no one had stepped on or left any footprints, and had a great time stepping on them.

The snow during the day is not as heavy as at night. The snow particles are so small that they will melt quickly if they fall on Xie Zhiqing's nose.

He took off his gloves, touched the small snow particles on the tip of his nose with his fingers, and said happily: "It turned into water on my hand!"

This little thing can make him happy.

The grain of snow had long since melted, but Xie Zhiqing still ran over to show Lang San as if he was holding something important.

He yelled as he jogged: "It melted in my hand - ah!!!"

Xie Zhiqing's attention was entirely focused on the little water stain on her hand that had long since evaporated, and she didn't even pay attention to the road under her feet. The rain and snow were slippery, so he slipped and fell.

"Xiao Qing'er!" Lang San quickly ran over to take a look.

"It's okay, it's okay." Xie Zhiqing got up from the ground and said with a silly smile, "I was too careless hehe."

Fortunately, the snow was thick and the clothes were thick, so there was no pain from the fall.

Lang San pulled him up, patted the snow on his butt, and said helplessly: "Be careful."

"It's okay, I'm okay." Xie Zhiqing repeated, "Hey, that's right!"

It really didn't hurt.

Xie Zhiqing ran back home again, took out the two rabbits she had not finished, put them in her arms, and went out again.