58

The Wolf King was really worried about Little Ear and spent the whole afternoon thinking about Xie Zhiqing.

He was biting Xie Zhiqing's earlobe. He was clearly doing bad things, but he still pretended to be innocent and aggrieved. He asked softly in Xie Zhiqing's ear: "I obviously have ears, why don't I see Xiao Qing'er like me? Is it because my husband's ears are not soft enough?"

Xie Zhiqing sobbed softly into his neck and had no time to answer. He could only shake his head and signal the Wolf King to stop talking.

However, Lang San deliberately distorted his meaning.

"What does shaking your head mean?" Lang San asked knowingly, "Oh - I understand, Xiao Qing'er doesn't like soft things, right?"

Lang San pinched Xie Zhiqing's small chin with his thumb and index finger, forcing him to look up at him. He rubbed Xie Zhiqing's red and swollen lips and said with a heavy gaze, "I prefer hard ones, don't you?"

Xie Zhiqing whimpered and leaned deeper into his arms.

Finally, Xie Zhiqing fell into the small hot spring exhausted. His hands and feet were limp, his cheeks were flushed, and there was a bright red hickey on his neck.

During his pregnancy, Lang San really renovated this place. A shed was built above the head and decorations were made around it, so it was finally no longer in the open air.

The little prince's shame was taken care of, and he could finally go to the water without any worries.

He buried his chin in the water, leaving only his eyes and nose exposed, staring at Lang San's back.

Lang San is so disgusting! Xie Zhiqing clenched her fists.

At this time, the Wolf King was squatting on the ground with his back to him, sorting their clothes, but he also felt the resentful gaze behind him.

He folded their clothes and turned around to smile innocently at Xie Zhiqing.

He looked very confused, as if he really didn't know what Xie Zhiqing was doing.

Xie Zhiqing: "..."

He sank into the water again, timidly avoiding the Wolf King's friendly eyes.

Later, Lang San also jumped into the water, hugged Xie Zhi's naked body, and kissed his lips again.

The warm hot spring water is not even kissing hot. Xie Zhiqing only felt that her cheeks were hot and her whole body was hot.

The arms surrounding Lang San's neck were exposed, and thin hot spring water drops covered his arms, clear and transparent.

With her fair arms tightening continuously, Xie Zhiqing hugged Lang San tightly and raised her head to accept the kiss from the Wolf King.

He grabbed Lang San's shoulder, his fingertips trembled slightly, and even the back of his hand was marked with dark kiss marks.

There was misty water vapor on the surface of the water, and the hot spring water surface rippled in circles. It took a long time before it returned to calm.

The weather is getting warmer, and you won't feel cold at all even if you put on thin single clothes. The two of them were only wearing loose mid-shirts, sitting next to the hot spring pool and continuing to talk.

Lang San was lying on Xie Zhiqing's lap, holding his fingers in his hand, and his ears were pressed against his stomach.

Xie Zhiqing felt embarrassed, poked his face with her fingertips, and said, "The baby has been born, why are you listening..."