68

Xie Zhiqing clearly felt that she was calm enough, but when she actually saw those people, the longing and excitement in her heart were still uncontrollable and rushed to her heart.

Zhi Feng seems to have gained some weight and does not look as frail as before; Xiao Yue'er has grown a lot, and in just a few months, her height has reached her shoulders; also, there is her father. Emperor...

My father is old.

Xie Zhiqing has never realized this so clearly. His nose was sore as he carefully looked at the person he had respected the most since childhood.

...Why is my father so old...

When I left Anyu and came to the grassland, my father was still young.

At that time, my father had jet-black hair, a tall and tall figure, and looked like a king.

But now... his hair has turned gray and his back is slightly hunched.

Xie Zhiqing felt sour and almost shed tears.

He walked quickly to his father, lifted up his clothes and knelt in front of him.

Xie Zhiqing put his forehead on the ground and saluted his father solemnly.

"My son, please give your regards to...Father."

Xie Zhiqing's tears fell in clusters.

The old emperor walked slowly to him, bent down and helped him up. He looked at Xie Zhiqing's face, sighed, and was speechless for a long time.

Behind him, Xie Zhifeng got out of the carriage and got into a wheelchair with the help of several attendants and princesses. He came to the two of them with a smile and said, "Don't stand outside, father."

"Oh, yes!" Xie Zhiqing wiped away her tears and turned around to introduce to the old emperor, "Father, these are people from the wolf tribe, let me introduce them to you!"

"Oh, princess!" Lang Xiaoxiao came to them like a whirlwind, directly rubbed Xie Zhiyue's face with her hands, and said, "The princess is so tall! Let Sister Wolf take a good look!"

Xie Zhiyue struggled to avoid her claws, stretched her neck to find her little brother, and said anxiously: "Brother, brother! Where is the baby, where is the baby?!"

When she asked, the old emperor also reacted. He patted the back of Xie Zhiqing's hand and asked in a deep voice: "Xiao Qing'er...are you feeling well?"

Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips and said, "Fortunately, everything is fine with me. I..."

He scratched his head and said sheepishly: "...In short, I didn't suffer too much. Besides, Dr. Sun and the others are all here."

The old emperor felt relieved and said: "That's good, that's good... We are most afraid that your body won't be able to bear it."

"Yes, the emperor kept talking about it in the palace." Xie Zhifeng smiled and chatted next to him.

Xie Zhiqing scratched her face and said, "The baby is in the room. She fell asleep, so I didn't take her out."

Xie Zhifeng teased him maliciously: "Xiao Qinger is really good at taking care of babies."

"Brother!" Xie Zhiqing whispered, "Don't make fun of me!"

The old emperor quietly listened to the two sons playing quietly.

His twins have been like this since they were young, one is lively on the outside and the other is lively in the heart.

They all have physical "defects" but have better personalities than anyone else. They have supported each other till now, which is... it's really great.