26

"The queen has been sighing all day long, just because she was afraid that you would be wronged in the grassland and have nowhere to complain." Xie Zhifeng said with a smile, "Now it seems that she is worrying too much."

Xie Zhiqing looked helpless, lying on the bed with her eyes closed, pretending to be dead with a look like "I won't listen or answer."

Xie Zhifeng leaned on the head of the bed, poked his face with her index finger, and said, "The Wolf King is not as ferocious as the legend says. He seems quite easy to get along with."

"..." Xie Zhiqing turned over and faced him.

"Xiao Qing'er, aren't you embarrassed to follow me?" Xie Zhifeng supported the bed with his hands, slowly moved to Xie Zhiqing's side, and said, "Quickly, let me see if Xiao Qing'er is blushing."

"You are so annoying!" Xie Zhiqing said angrily. He covered his head with the quilt and completely huddled in the quilt.

Xie Zhifeng chuckled a few times and sat down slowly.

When teasing her younger brother, she is still a bit lively like Xie Zhiqing, but when she gets serious, she is really as gentle as the wind. Xie Zhifeng frowned slightly, wondering what he was thinking.

After a while, he touched the quilt again and asked in a low voice: "Xiao Qing'er, does he...Lang San know?"

Xie Zhiqing was rolling around in the quilt, but she stopped when she heard these words.

He got out of the bed, his hair a little messy, and his face was slightly red. He stood up slowly, sat down next to his brother, nodded and said "I know".

Xie Zhifeng was not sure what this meant, so he could only ask: "Nothing unpleasant happened because of this, right?"

"No..." Xie Zhiqing scratched her face, "I don't know how to say it... He said he knew it a long time ago."

"Already known?" Xie Zhifeng said in surprise.

"Yes, I have known it for a long time." Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips, "So, he was not surprised or surprised. He accepted it calmly, as if he didn't take it as a big deal at all."

Xie Zhifeng touched his chin, thought for a while, and said, "Maybe it wasn't such a big deal in the first place, but you just care too much."

At this point, he shook his head again, "Maybe we have cared too much all along. If I really love you, how can I care about this?"

Xie Zhiqing rubbed the corners of the quilt and lowered her head in response.

It's too late.

The oil lamp gradually dimmed, and only one person could be seen in the room. However, the twins, who had not seen each other for a long time, did not feel sleepy at all, and still hid under the quilt and whispered.

Xie Zhiqing asked other people far away in Anyu one by one, even a certain grandmother who had a granddaughter in her family.

"Everything is fine, everything is fine." Xie Zhifeng knew that he was going to ask endless questions, and had already prepared it before leaving the palace. "The queen gave her some cloth and gave her a long vacation. Grandma brought the baby here, and I also I saw him, he’s chubby and very cute.”

"That's it." Xie Zhiqing said regretfully, "The newborn baby must be very cute! It has a soft face and short hands and feet."

Xie Zhifeng laughed at him, "If Xiao Qing'er likes it, she can have one."

"..." Xie Zhiqing turned her back to him again and said in a low voice, "Brother Huang is talking nonsense again!"

Xie Zhifeng laughed muffledly for a while and then suddenly lost his voice.