67

(……)

"Lang San, Lang San..." Xie Zhiqing's voice was only breathy when she spoke. He opened his eyes, his eyelashes moist.

"Huh?" Lang San was finally willing to let go of his finger and leaned down, as if he wanted to listen carefully to what he wanted to say.

However, he only stayed on the little prince's lips for a moment——

It was getting dark.

In the evening, someone knocked on the door.

Lang San is grinding vegetable juice.

Imperial Physician Sun said that Xie Lengyue could be given some complementary food, so in addition to hot milk, the Wolf King now had other tasks.

After he heard the knock on the door, he walked over and opened the door.

He came to deliver food. He said that he didn't see the Wolf King and Princess coming to have dinner today. He thought something might have delayed him, so he simply delivered it to them.

Lang San took it and said "Thank you".

Xie Zhiqing was awakened by these sounds, rubbed her eyes and sat up from her bed.

The dark quilt slipped off his shoulders, and there were a few dark marks on his snow-white skin. He asked aloud: "Sending food? Is it so late..."

As he said this, he became a little angry again, pursed his lips and glared at Lang San.

The little prince pretended to be ferocious, but in Lang San's eyes, this expression still looked like a harmless little rabbit - there were even hickeys left on his fingertips.

Lang San's Adam's apple rolled, he cleared his throat and said, "Are you hungry? Come and eat."

Xie Zhiqing slowly got out of bed, squeezed next to Lang San, bumped her head against him, and was pulled into his arms and ruffled her long hair.

The long and smooth hair hangs down to the waist, and the thick black hair is softly wrapped around Lang San's wrists. Just this little cool touch is enough to make people feel uneasy.

However, Xie Zhiqing still refused to be honest. He put his head on Lang San's shoulder, dug his fingers into his collar, and said, "Are you having sex again? You -"

Lang clenched his fingers, pulled open his cuffs to show him the shallow wolf lines on his wrists, raised his eyebrows and said, "Yes, so don't provoke me."

"..." Xie Zhiqing just said it casually, never expecting it to be true. He quickly avoided it, shook his head quickly, and said, "Eat, eat, eat, eat!"

Lang San snorted, pressed him into his arms and rubbed him again before letting go.

*

The days passed like this day by day.

Xie Lengyue grew up very quickly. It only took three or four days from starting to say "Nian" vaguely to saying "Aniang" clearly.

During this period, the old wolf king and the old wolf queen came to visit several times. Even though the old wolf king was well-informed, he had to praise Xie Lengyue's cleverness.

Xie Zhiqing burst out laughing when she heard these compliments.

A few days later, Lang San began to prepare to welcome Xie Zhiqing's father.

Counting the days, the group of people would be able to reach the grassland in five or six days.

The closer the day came, the more panicked Xie Zhiqing became.