16

"Have you seen her?" Xie Zhiqing burst out laughing and said, "She was in a hurry to leave, so I didn't keep her. Before leaving, I saw that her hair was loose and I helped her tie it up again."

Lang San snorted and said, "She can summon you."

"What's the big deal? How can I be called a messenger? It's just a little effort." Xie Zhiqing said softly, "I used to tie up Xiao Yue'er's hair, and I liked it very much."

Lang San pulled his hair and asked in a low voice: "What about me?"

Lang San's hair was so thick and hard that it felt prickly when held in his hand. Xie Zhiqing combed his hair with her fingers, and after hearing these words, there was a warmth in her ears.

Xie Zhi's voice was as clear as a gnat: "Then I will also help you tie your hair."

Lang San nodded and said with satisfaction: "Okay."

When he actually touched this hair, Xie Zhiqing realized that Lang San's braid was different from Lang Xiaoxiao's. It looked like a simple braid, but in fact the inner texture was very complicated.

Xie Zhiqing studied it carefully before untying Lang San's braid.

He looked at Lang San's hair. Lang San lay beside his legs and looked at him quietly.

Xie Zhiqing was really studying hard, sometimes frowning, sometimes nodding in realization, with many small movements.

A strand of hair beside his ears fell down, resting softly on Lang San's fingers.

Lang San twirled his hair, curled it between his fingers, and asked, "Xiao Qing'er, aren't you curious about what I've found in the past few days when I've been out?"

Xie Zhiqing was pulling the small silver pieces in his hair and gently opening them. Hearing this, he blinked his eyes and said, "Anything you hit will be fine. As long as you are not injured, nothing else matters."

However, since Lang San asked, Xie Zhiqing still made a puzzled expression to save face and said: "Then, may I ask, Your Highness, the Wolf King, what good things did you get when you went out this time?"

Lang San changed his position and rested comfortably on Xie Zhiqing's lap.

The distance was so close that every time Xie Zhiqing bent down, the tail of her long hair could almost brush Lang San's nose.

It's just that the little prince is obviously not used to such close behavior. He pursed his lips and wanted to focus on Lang San's hair, but the bursts of temperature coming from his lower abdomen couldn't be ignored, and steam was rising on his face again.

His Highness the Wolf King couldn't distinguish the colors, and could only vaguely see a light shadow slowly appearing on Xie Zhiqing's face. He suddenly thought of a storybook he once read, which said that if a man and a woman are in love, they will blush shyly even when they see each other's face.

Lang San thought, is Xiao Qing'er also blushing at this moment?

He stretched out his hand and touched Xie Zhiqing's cheek with the palm of his hand.

The skin temperature under the palm of my hand was indeed higher than usual.

Lang smiled. He repeatedly rubbed Xie Zhiqing's face with his rough palms, as if he couldn't get enough of it.

"That fox will make you a new hat and shoes later." Lang San said.

Xie Zhiqing smiled and said "Okay".

The two didn't speak again after that.

Xie Zhiqing concentrated on stroking Lang San's hair, while Lang San stared at Xie Zhiqing for a moment.