71

After the old emperor and his party left, Xie Zhiqing entered a brief period of boredom again - but this time it still didn't last long.

Because Xie Lengyue is growing at an astonishing speed.

She couldn't stand it any longer.

His words became more and more fluent, his limbs were twitching, and his little teeth were growing out.

Judging from appearance alone, eight-month-old Xie Lengyue is almost no different from an ordinary human baby over one year old.

Then came another question - Xie Lengyue, starting to grind her teeth.

Xie Zhiqing: "..."

He looked at the baby with a headache - she was fighting for the teething stick with Fufu.

Fufu couldn't catch her, so she sulked in the corner with her butt stuck out and her back turned.

Xie Lengyue has grown up a little, and has learned a little bit about human thinking and emotional management. She noticed the little rabbit's frustration, so she put down the teething stick in her hand, put her fingers into the small cage and poked Fufu's butt.

Fufu ignored her and she continued poking.

"Okay, Lingyue." Xie Zhiqing finally couldn't help it and said out loud, "You can't bully Fufu anymore."

Xie Lengyue crossed her fingers, turned her head and nodded obediently towards him.

She sat up from the desk, twisted her chubby little body, and spotted Ates in the corner.

...Ates was keenly aware of the danger!

It twitched its ears and got up from the ground, walked around the room as if nothing had happened, and then ran straight out of the door!

Xie Lingyue shouted: "Ates! Ates!"

Ates turned a deaf ear.

Xie Lengyue pouted and looked at Xie Zhiqing sadly.

Xie Zhiqing: "..."

He looked away awkwardly.

"Auntie, play with me!" Xie Lengyue sat on the desk and shouted, "Auntie! Play with Lengyue!"

Xie Zhiqing had no choice but to clear his throat and call Ates back. He touched the big wolf's head and said quickly: "Ates, take the baby to find Lang San!"

Ates reluctantly walked to the desk and waited for Xie Lengyue to clumsily climb onto his back and take her out.

After confirming that they had left, Xie Zhiqing breathed a sigh of relief.

Unknowingly, Xie Lengyue had reached the age where a rabbit hates a wolf. Xie Zhiqing wiped the sweat from her forehead and thought, is this a little too early...

After being tormented by Lang San for a long time last night, he really didn't have the energy to mess around with Xie Lingyue anymore today. The little prince thought angrily, let little Lingyue go and harm Lang San!

Speaking of Lang San, the Wolf King has been very busy recently.

He was busy convincing the elders of the wolf clan to agree to his resignation from the position of wolf king.

"Wolf King, you should think twice!"

"Wolf King, the wolf clan cannot live without you!"

"Wolf King, veteran——"

"Stop, stop, stop!" Lang San waved his hand, "Speak carefully, we are all wolves. Don't imitate the refined words of the Central Plains people. I can't understand you."