27

Xie Zhiqing didn't feel awkward and slowly pushed her brother towards those people.

Lang Xiaoxiao was playing with Xie Zhiyue's hair.

"It looks so good. With a hairstyle like this, it looks gentle and soft." Lang Xiaoxiao looked at Xie Zhiyue's braid, then touched her own hair, and said, "It's not like me. Just by looking at my hair, you can tell that it's always rolling on the ground. of."

Lang San said indifferently: "I wouldn't roll on the ground if I didn't wear this hairstyle - which princess is like you?"

Lang Xiaoxiao said angrily: "Shut up!"

She turned to look at Xie Zhiyue, "Princess of An Yu, let me help you comb your hair!"

Xie Zhiyue: "..."

She actually took off Xie Zhiyue's hair and braided it into a mess under the man's horrified gaze.

Xie Zhiyue didn't have a mirror and couldn't see what the hair on the back of her head had become, but she felt something was wrong!

She looked around again. The wolf king uncle looked away guiltily, and her two brothers also looked embarrassed.

Xie Zhiyue flattened her mouth and tears began to well up in her big eyes.

"Hey!" Lang Xiaoxiao panicked, "Don't cry! Doesn't it look good? Doesn't it look good?!"

Xie Zhiyue: "..."

This time, I just cried.

"..." Xie Zhiqing hurriedly covered her face, stepped forward quickly, and said, "I'll come, I'll come."

He took off Xie Zhiyue's ravaged hair and coaxed softly: "It's very beautiful. It's a completely different style than usual."

He combed the few strands of hair with his hands and said to Lang Xiaoxiao: "Xiao Yue'er is usually raised in the palace. She is shy and seldom sees people - she is too afraid of birth."

Lang Xiaoxiao was unexpectedly at a loss, "Oh..."

She squatted down, her eyes level with Xie Zhiyue's, and said apologetically: "Don't cry... I can't touch your hair."

Xie Zhiyue was coaxed by her brother for a few words, and soon stopped caring. However, she was still frightened by the overly lively wolf princess in front of her, so she turned her head away.

Behind her, Xie Zhiqing was still tinkering with her hair. However, Xie Zhiqing had not been in Anyu for a long time, and she no longer knew what kind of hairstyle was popular among girls now.

He tilted his head and thought about it, and his hand movements slowed down.

The accompanying nanny was still far away. When she saw this, she came over with a smile and said: "Third Prince, let me come here."

Xie Zhiqing nodded with a smile and gave way.

"It seems that I have been away for too long. I don't even know what kind of hairstyle Xiao Yue'er likes now." Xie Zhiqing laughed at herself.

But the nanny said: "No, no matter how the third prince combs his hair, the princess will like it."

Xie Zhiyue also tugged on his sleeves and stared at him eagerly.

The slightly sad atmosphere did not last long, and Lang Xiaoxiao spoke up again: "Mommy, can you comb my hair too? I also want gentle and gentle princess hair!"

Lang San was sitting a few steps away. He really couldn't bear it anymore. He moved his body and turned his back to them. He thought to himself, it's so embarrassing. Lang Xiaoxiao is really so embarrassing.