61

That day Xie Zhiqing and Lang San went to see the baby as usual.

It was almost time for the baby to go home and live, and the two of them had some questions to ask some elders for advice. After lunch, they set off to see her.

Xie Lengyue's small room was originally quiet. The elders responsible for taking care of her immediately came out to greet her when they heard the footsteps at the door.

As soon as they walked out the front door, the noise of a baby came from the back room.

Xie Zhiqing was startled: "What's wrong? Why did it suddenly start?"

He thought the baby was hungry or uncomfortable somewhere, so he quickly ran in to take a look.

However, Xie Lengyue was neither hungry nor uncomfortable. When she saw Xie Zhiqing, she smiled broadly at him.

She put her little hand on the edge of the bed, stretched out her short and fat fingers, and waved to Xie Zhiqing.

Xie Zhiqing felt relieved when she saw that there was nothing strange about her, and carefully walked over to hold her hand. He lowered his body and called her name in a low voice: "Lingyue, be good, my father and mother are here to see you today."

He pinched the baby's little fingers again - he had always said he "disliked" the black claws before, but after the pair of black claws turned into the fat fingers of a human cub, Xie Zhiqing felt a little uncomfortable.

I really want to watch it again...

Xie Lingyue grinned at him.

"Lang San, come quickly." Xie Zhiqing waved to the Wolf King.

However, as soon as his eyes moved away, Xie Lengyue's chubby hand stretched out again. She poked Xie Zhiqing's face with her small fist and made a squeaky sound.

"What's the matter?" Xie Zhiqing said softly, "Let daddy give you a hug, okay?"

With that said, he turned to look for Lang San again.

Xie Lengyue immediately touched him with her small fist.

After a few times, Xie Zhiqing seemed to understand that as soon as she looked away, Xie Lingyue would make a noise and look for him.

The little prince seemed to have discovered something extraordinary.

He lowered his head to think about it, stood up tentatively, and looked like he was planning to leave immediately.

This time, Xie Lengyue simply grabbed the corner of his clothes.

Xie Zhiqing happily sat back on her bed and raised her voice and said to Lang San: "Lang San, she won't let me leave!"

Xie Lengyue snorted, as if she was responding to his words.

Lang San walked up to the two of them carrying a small bowl with milk. He put the bowl aside and left his two hands free, one hand on the side of Xie Lengyue's bed and the other on Xie Zhiqing's back.

The Wolf King lowered his head and stared at the baby carefully for a while.

The father and daughter seemed to be having some kind of silent communication.

After a while, Lang smiled.

He pulled Xie Zhiqing's hand over and wrapped it around the baby's soft little fist.

Xie Lingyue's face really showed a satisfied smile.

Xie Zhiqing didn't understand what they were communicating secretly, and asked anxiously: "What's wrong? What do you mean?"