49

Lang Xiaoxiao left suddenly and didn't tell anyone in advance when he came back.

The grassland has passed the coldest season. After the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the weather gradually warms up, everything in the grassland recovers, and things begin to happen more.

Lang San still spent most of his time on Xie Zhiqing. Only really important matters could be troubled by his old man, Dajia, who would handle them personally. Moreover, before going out every time, he would carefully inform Xie Zhiqing of his whereabouts, lest the little prince could not find him if something happened. .

But that day, Lang San looked out the window frequently in the afternoon, not knowing what he was looking at. Later, he stood up, changed some clothes, and said to Xie Zhiqing, "I'm going out for a while."

Xie Zhiqing nodded and said "Okay".

He was very generous and had no doubts about what Lang San was doing when he went out.

Not long after the Wolf King went out, there was a knock on Xie Zhiqing's door.

He went over and opened the door——

"Xiaoxiao?!" Xie Zhiqing said in surprise, "You're back!"

Lang Xiaoxiao changed back into the clothes he usually wore before, but his braids were still tied up in a messy way. She was carrying a huge package behind her, which was carefully and roughly wrapped.

"Xiao Qing'er," she smiled at Xie Zhiqing, pursed her lips, and said, "I'm back and come to see you."

"Come in and sit down." Xie Zhiqing quickly opened the door and let her in.

Lang Xiaoxiao threw the big guy on his back to the ground——

She didn't know what was inside, but she kept a close eye on the baby. After rolling it in a small circle on the ground, she quickly picked it up, patted the dirt on it, and stood it firmly behind the door.

I don't know whether it was because they hadn't seen each other for a long time or for some other reason, but Lang Xiaoxiao looked a little reserved. She stood in the room for a long time, not knowing where to sit.

Xie Zhiqing smiled gently, pointed to the chair next to her, and said, "Sit down."

Lang Xiaoxiao then sat down.

Lang San still refused to tell him what exactly happened that day, but he could guess that the two people must have had a big quarrel. Xie Zhiqing was always worried that Lang Xiaoxiao would eventually go to Pian Yang Kingdom and suffer some grievances there. Now that he was back, he looked really exhausted.

He really wanted to ask, but didn't know where to start, so he could only wait patiently for Lang Xiaoxiao to bring it up.

After being quiet for a while, Lang Xiaoxiao asked: "Xiao Qing'er, how are you doing recently? Is it hard to be pregnant?"

Xie Zhiqing touched her face and said, "I'm fine. My father sent the imperial doctor to take care of me. Everything is fine with me."

Lang Xiaoxiao looked at it carefully and saw that Xie Zhiqing looked really good, so he nodded in response.

She lowered her head, wrung her fingers, and asked, "Where is my brother? Is he okay recently?"

"He's also very good." Xie Zhiqing smiled and said, "It's just that I've been a little busy recently. You should know that it's spring and there are a lot of things. He went out this afternoon, otherwise you can see him."

Lang Xiaoxiao's body stiffened, his eyes wandered everywhere, and he did not pick up the topic.

The conversation ended briefly.