8

Xie Zhiqing fell asleep in a daze, and when she opened her eyes again, it was already dawn.

He rubbed his eyes and looked at the ground——

Lang San is still sleeping.

Xie Zhiqing later thought of the kiss that seemed to be absent before going to bed last night.

"..." He turned over and faced Lang San, twisting the quilt with his fingers.

After a whole night passed, the lip marks on my forehead suddenly began to feel hot.

He nestled under the quilt and counted. Not counting the days on the road, it was almost half a month since he arrived at the grassland.

Apart from the fact that the weather was really cold, he no longer felt there was anything he couldn't adapt to. Even the meals were prepared according to his favorite taste.

I didn't pay much attention to it before, but now that I think about it, this should also be Lang San's arrangement.

Lang San... was still very good to him.

He originally thought that such a marriage was just for the peace and prosperity of the country and the people of Anyu, but all the rumors about Lang San made him almost scared out of his mind.

But now it seems that Lang San treats him sincerely; marrying him...

It should also be sincere.

Xie Zhiqing scratched her face, got up from the quilt, got dressed and got out of bed.

Now that we are all married, we should do something for Lang San!

Start today, start now.

He quietly went to clean up Fufu's rabbit nest, then opened the door and went to the kitchen next door to find food - there was a small kitchen built at the back of the house specifically for Xie Zhiqing.

He took some snacks and returned to his room. Unexpectedly, in just a few steps, Lang San had already woken up.

He was wearing a thin singlet, squatting in front of Fu Fu with his bare feet, watching her eat.

After hearing the door knock, Lang San turned around and said, "What are you having for breakfast?"

Xie Zhiqing pointed to the snacks on the small plate and said happily: "It smells like jasmine green tea. Come and eat."

Lang San gathered his clothes, yawned, and said, "Just come."

After these few days of getting along, Fufu became much more courageous and no longer resisted or avoided Lang San, but she was still very afraid of Ates.

Ates was very depressed about this but had nothing to do. He could only lie in a corner far away from Fu Fu in frustration and look at this new little creature in the house.

*

After breakfast, Lang San still looked awake.

He yawned and said, "I really admire your father for one thing."

Xie Zhiqing blinked, "Go to the morning court?"

"Yes, morning." Lang San yawned, "I'm so sleepy."

Xie Zhiqing has heard about the wolf clan's work and rest habits.

These days, Lang San always comes back very late at night, and it’s no wonder that he is there. In fact, the entire wolf clan basically starts its activities at noon.

Lang San got up early in the morning today, which was really strange.

Sure enough, Lang San went out after breakfast and didn't come back until evening.