65

The climate in Anyu has been bad in the past two years. In order to appease the people, Xie Zhiming personally went to the people to observe the people's sentiments. The affairs between the DPRK and the Central Government were temporarily handled by Xie Zhifeng.

Xie Zhiqing was extremely worried. Firstly, she was worried that the emperor would encounter such trouble just after he ascended the throne. Secondly, he was worried that Xie Zhifeng would be too tired and hard working in the court alone.

Later, Lang San asked to help him think of a solution and to train Lang Xiaoxiao, so he sent him over.

It is also a matter of killing two birds with one stone.

Now that Lang Xiaoxiao is back without warning, I think the situation has eased.

Xie Zhiqing asked quickly: "Are you back? When did you return? Brother Huang...are you okay over there in An Yu?"

Lang Xiaoxiao said: "I'm back, hehe! Not only am I back, I'm also bringing others back!"

She approached Xie Zhiqing and said mysteriously: "I brought your father, your baby sister and the second prince back with me!"

"What?!" Xie Zhiqing was shocked.

"Here you are, a letter!" Lang Xiaoxiao took out a thin envelope from his arms and said, "I forgot to give it to you. I am fast on my feet, so I didn't wait for them and came over to give you the letter! Their accompanying motorcade was about There are still six or seven days to arrive.”

The letter was written by Xie Zhiqing's father himself.

In the letter, he briefly explained An Yu's situation in the past few months, and also expressed his gratitude to the Wolf King and the Wolf Princess for their enthusiastic help.

Finally, he said that Zhiming really couldn't get away, and there were only three of them, father and daughter, visiting relatives this time.

"'Only'?" Lang San hesitated, "They have all moved away from home..."

Xie Zhiqing came back to her senses, "Yes...then, then...isn't it true that the eldest brother Huang is the only one staying in Anyu?"

He sighed lightly and said: "Father is so old and still working so hard, I really..."

Every time this topic comes up, Lang San feels equally uncomfortable. He pursed his lips, stood up and walked behind Xie Zhiqing. He touched the little prince's earlobe and whispered: "The baby has just been born. Neither she nor you are suitable for traveling long distances now... This time, we can only make them work harder."

With a little effort, he took Xie Zhiqing into his arms and said, "After a while -"

As he spoke, he looked up at Lang Xiaoxiao and continued, "After a while, when Lingyue grows up, we can go back together. Huh?"

Xie Zhiqing lowered her eyes and nodded.

However, the joy of meeting my family is still greater than anything else. Xie Zhiqing rubbed her face and returned to her usual smiling face.

He thanked Lang Xiaoxiao first, then lowered his head and touched Xie Lingyue's forehead, saying happily: "Lingyue is about to meet grandpa and uncle! There is also an aunt who is only a little older than you!"

He was so excited that he kissed the baby's forehead several times, "Are you happy?"

Xie Lengyue stretched out her chubby hand, opened her five fingers toward the sky, and muttered: "Ha! Ha!"

None of the adults could understand what she wanted to say, and they could only make a rough guess based on the baby's tone and expression.

"Oh, I am happy anyway." Lang San said.