7

This trip took a long time, and when I came back, the little rabbit had fallen asleep in the nest.

Xie Zhiqing washed the grass she picked up and asked Lang San to help find a big bowl.

"I don't know where your things are stored, so I can only trouble you." Xie Zhiqing said, "I want a big open bowl filled with water."

Lang San: "Give it a drink?"

Xie Zhiqing nodded, "Yes, so it's best not to be too high, otherwise it won't be able to reach it."

Lang San said "I know", turned around and rummaged around the room, found a few bowls and handed them to Xie Zhiqing.

After finishing working on the rations, Lang San asked: "Have you chosen a name?"

Xie Zhiqing said seriously: "Fuguier is called Fuguier."

"What's it called?" Lang San almost suspected that he heard it wrong, "What's it called?"

"You are a rich man," Xie Zhiqing said, "We have a saying that 'it is easy to make a living with a low reputation'."

Lang San didn't answer, but looked at Xie Zhiqing with his arms folded. The expression on his face was somewhere between "Say it again and I'll throw you out" and "Say it again and I can barely accept it."

Xie Zhiqing endured it for a long time, but finally couldn't hold back the smile on her lips. He pursed his lips and smiled a few times, with a hint of cunning in the corners of his eyes as if he had succeeded in a mischief.

"Okay, okay, I'm just kidding," Xie Zhiqing added quickly, "My name is Fufu, which means Fu."

The little rabbit was still sleeping and didn't know that he had a new name when he woke up. At this moment, it was smacking its mouth, not knowing what it was dreaming about in its dream.

Ates hid behind Xie Zhiqing and poked his head around, staring curiously at Fufu with a pair of golden wolf eyes.

*

After making a simple rabbit nest for Fufu, Xie Zhiqing thanked her politely: "Thank you, Lang San."

"You're welcome, it's just a little effort."

Xie Zhiqing pursed her lips, a slight dimple appeared on her cheeks, and said, "I mean, thank you for helping me catch a rabbit."

He pulled Lang San to sit down - before sitting down, he carefully lifted Fu Fu's cage away and found a safe place far away from Lang San and Ates, so that Fu Fu wouldn't wake up and be frightened again. Got to run around.

"I really like rabbits!" Xie Zhiqing smiled sheepishly and took out the jade rabbit from her arms to show it to Lang San. "In the past, the two royal brothers always liked to buy rabbit-shaped things for me. . But what a pity, I haven’t raised a real rabbit yet.”

Xie Zhiqing muttered: "There is no way. Even if we raise them, the palace maids will definitely be taking care of them. I can only tease them in my free time."

He held his face with both hands and smiled so brightly, "I didn't expect that this wish came true here. How great! Oh, that's right!"

Xie Zhiqing suddenly remembered something, "Lang San, where is the pen and ink? I have arrived at the grassland safely, and it is time to write a letter to my father and the others to report that I am safe."

As soon as he finished speaking, Lang San took out a small bag like a magic trick and spread out the contents for Xie Zhiqing to see.

Just the pen and ink he needed.