33

It has been snowing again in the past few days on the grassland. The snowflakes are not very big, but they have not stopped and there is a lot of snow accumulated on the ground. Xie Zhiqing walked one foot at a time, with a lot of snowflakes on her boots.

When he reached the cliff in front of the secret base, Xie Zhiqing stretched his neck and looked down.

Logically speaking, Lang San's hearing was so good that he should be able to hear his footsteps, but there was no movement down there. Xie Zhiqing even doubted whether Lang San had left.

But I decided to go down and have a look first.

The small steps that had not been repaired before were finally repaired. It was just that there was a mistake in estimating the distance. The last two or three steps were obviously higher than the ones above. Xie Zhiqing walked it several times, but she was still not used to it. This time it was also different from the previous ones. The soles of my feet also slipped, and I stumbled down the steps.

Xie Zhiqing said "Hey" several times, still worried about whether she would slip because of stepping on the snow.

With a low chuckle, he fell into a familiar embrace.

"Lang San!" Xie Zhiqing threw herself into his arms with a smile, "So you are here!"

Lang San hugged Xie Zhiqing tightly with both hands, lowered his head and asked, "Why are you here?"

As he spoke, he held Xie Zhiqing's waist and walked into the small cave.

It seems that Lang San has been here for a long time. The firewood is burning brightly and the cave is warm and bright.

However, except for the pile of firewood, there was neither food nor drink in the cave.

"Are you in a daze here?" Xie Zhiqing said with a smile.

Lang Sanye smiled lazily and did not answer, only responded vaguely.

After a long time, Lang San finally raised his head to look outside and said, "The steps outside are not repaired well. I'll do it again when I go back. Every time I see you walking up and down, I'm afraid you'll fall."

"It's okay." Xie Zhiqing sat next to him, poked his elbow with her finger, and whispered, "I know you are here, so..."

He was embarrassed to say the next words, but Lang San understood.

He knew that Lang San was here, and knew that as long as Lang San was there, he would not fall - as long as Lang San was there, he would definitely catch him.

Lang San said "Yeah" in a long voice, nodded, and said: "That's right, that's okay, then there's no need to worry about it."

The two sat quietly for a while, without anyone speaking.

Later, it was Lang San who spoke first.

"Tannis went out again." He put his hands on the ground and said in a very relaxed posture, "I don't know where he went, maybe he went to find Lang Xiaoxiao."

"Oh, I'm telling you." Xie Zhiqing suddenly realized, "No wonder I didn't come to hang out with Ates this morning."

Lang San said helplessly: "The wolf follows its master, and Tanis is very big-hearted. He wants to go out and play all day long. When Ates was as old as him, he even knew how to help me shepherd the sheep."

"Oh, you are the Wolf King." Xie Zhiqing leaned gently on Lang San's shoulder and said, "She is not the Wolf King. She definitely doesn't think as much as you, and..."

Halfway through his words, Xie Zhiqing didn't know how to continue. He thought for a while, then gestured and said: "In short, she is young and has not experienced as many things and has come into contact with as many people as you, so... there must be many things that she has not thought about."