64

Xie Lengyue is probably too young and has no instinct to sense danger. Or maybe she is also an aggressive ferocious beast, and she will inevitably be more excited when meeting the same kind. In short, Xie Lengyue twisted her body in Xie Zhiqing's arms, turned to the boy who didn't know whether he was a cat or a tiger, pointed her chubby index finger at him, and said: "Huhu! Huhu!"

... Only then did Xie Zhiqing realize that what Xie Lengyue had just said was "Tiger".

But the matter has come to this, and there is no point in worrying about it anymore.

The grassland was far from being hot, but Xie Zhiqing was already breaking out in a cold sweat.

He bit his lip and quietly backed away with the baby in his arms - not even daring to turn around and expose his back to the young man's eyes.

However, his feet trembled, and he accidentally stepped on Ulma's paw.

The little wolf howled, making Xie Zhiqing scream in surprise.

The sound was not loud, but there was no one else around at the moment, and Xie Zhiqing was too nervous, and she felt like the air in her ears was flowing. His heart was pounding, and his feet felt like they were nailed to the ground, unable to move.

The young man in front of him seemed to be startled by the noise just now. His back arched even further, and a very loud purring sound came from his throat. He pushed aside the grass and took two steps forward slowly.

The young man only had a tattered cloth covering his body, and his limbs were exposed. Thick yellow-black fur covered his limbs, and below that were... four sharp claws.

...It's a tiger, definitely not a cat.

Xie Zhiqing swallowed her saliva and managed to calm down. He looked at the man carefully again and fixed his gaze on his right leg.

A huge wound was torn open at the joint of his right leg, and his hair was wet with blood and wrapped together in a dirty mess.

He seemed to have been here for a long time, and the ground under his feet had long been stained black with blood.

He stared at Xie Zhiqing, his yellow pupils fixed on Xie Zhiqing. The sight was faint, but it brought a terrible sense of oppression for no reason.

After a long time, the young man spoke first: "You are a human, not a wolf."

His articulation is unclear, his speaking speed is very slow, and his words are not coherent. He must not be an orc with an enlightened mind - which makes him more difficult to deal with.

Xie Zhiqing held the baby in her arms tighter. He is a real person, but now there are two real wolves...

Fortunately, the young man didn't seem to want any answer. His arched back gradually flattened, his body gradually relaxed, and the expression on his face was no longer as alert as before.

Xie Zhiqing wiped the sweat from her forehead quietly. He looked down at the wolf cub at his feet, cleared his throat, and whispered, "Urma, let's go quickly."

He still didn't dare turn around.

After taking a few steps back, he found that the young man had no intention of following him, and he felt a little more relaxed.

After getting a certain distance away from the tiger, Xie Zhiqing bent down to pick up Wuerma, and ran away with the two wolf cubs in her arms!

The wind whistled in her ears, causing Xie Zhiqing's ears to sting.

However, at this moment, he heard a familiar female voice again.

"Xiao Qing'er, is it you around here?" The girl's voice was clear, but her tone was obviously full of doubts, "Is it you?"