52

"The new emperor is wearing a yellow, uh, dragon robe, oh, yes, a dragon robe! The new emperor is wearing a yellow dragon robe and approaching the palace. He is brave and mighty, and handsome and unrestrained! He is not inferior to our Highness the Wolf King! "

"..." Lang San interrupted rudely, "Let's get to the point!"

"oh oh."

The envoy who went to Anyu to deliver gifts for Xie Zhiqing and Lang San's human flesh came back and was telling them the scene of Xie Zhiming's ascension to the throne in their room. This messenger has a very lively temperament, and his expressions and movements are very exaggerated when he speaks.

"The new emperor took over the little rabbit that the princess tied. He liked it so much that he couldn't stop looking at it. He didn't pay attention to the gold, silver, cattle and sheep we gave him."

After a few honest words, the messenger started to get excited again. He cleared his throat and imitated Xie Zhiming's tone and said, "The new emperor said, 'Thank you to the princess on my behalf.'"

Xie Zhiqing held her face in her hands and listened carefully to what he said, for fear of missing any detail.

"Then what? Did the emperor say anything else?" Xie Zhiqing asked.

"Then? Then I stepped forward -" the messenger became honest for a while, then became excited again, "I told the old eunuch next to him -"

"..." Lang San said coolly, "No one is asking you, the question is Xie Zhiming, don't talk about your own affairs!"

"Oh, oh." The man wilted again and said honestly, "The new emperor likes that rabbit very much. He kept it in his hand until the end of the ceremony."

"That's good..." Xie Zhiqing nodded with satisfaction.

Fufu didn't have that much fur - he almost used up all the stock he had secretly saved to make this bunny. But even so, the amount of hair was still not enough, and the final doll had no tail.

Xie Zhiqing pinched the little doll's butt twice, making it chubby to cover up the "deformity" behind its butt.

Fortunately, the eldest brother Huang didn't dislike it, Xie Zhiqing thought happily.

Then I asked about other people's situations. The messenger said that the old emperor seemed to be in good spirits, and so were the second prince and the princess.

"Have you seen the princess?" Xie Zhiqing asked in surprise, "Is it close? Do you still remember how tall she is?"

"I really remember!" The messenger was so proud that he stood up and gestured to his chest, "The princess is so tall, she even reaches my shoulders."

Xie Zhiqing stared at the messenger's shoulder for a while and said uncertainly: "Is she this tall? Xiao Yue'er grows up so fast... Was she this tall when I saw her last time?"

Lang San was silent for a while, then put his arms around his shoulders and whispered: "It's normal for a girl to have sex when she's twelve or thirteen years old."

Xie Zhiqing nodded in understanding, thought about it for a while, and smiled.

After sending away the envoy who acted very exaggeratedly, Lang San said: "I used to think that all royal families were keen on competing for power. I have never seen brothers like you."

Xie Zhiqing said: "Zhi Feng and I...neither of us can be the emperor. Whether it is...our body or our personality, we are not suitable. We have not had such plans since we were young."

He squinted his eyes and thought for a while, then said: "Since we were children, Zhi Feng and I have known that the eldest brother of the emperor is the candidate for the crown prince. We have never thought about the other things."