5

Xie Zhiqing didn't know what time Lang San came back. Anyway, when he opened his eyes again, it was already dawn and Lang San was sleeping quietly on the floor.

Xie Zhiqing was startled, rubbed her eyes and got out of bed quickly, wanting him to go back to sleep.

At this point, it doesn't matter whether it's familiar or not, embarrassing or not.

Lang San was sleeping deeply and could not wake up no matter how he screamed. Later, Xie Zhiqing boldly patted his face and woke him up.

"Wake up, have you really slept on the ground all night? Isn't it uncomfortable?" Xie Zhiqing pulled his arm and tried to pull him up, "Go to sleep!"

*

Lang San did come back in the middle of the night. He finally slept peacefully for a while and was woken up by Xie Zhiqing.

He opened his eyes and wanted to say, "Leave me alone, I want to sleep for a while." However, he saw the person in front of him wearing only a thin middle coat.

The bedding laid out for him last night was warm. Xie Zhiqing had just woken up, and she was still carrying the heat from the quilt, so she naturally didn't feel cold. It's just that the grassland climate is dry and cold, and you will get sick if you are not careful. Xie Zhiqing has just arrived, so she needs to be more careful.

Lang San lifted up the quilt and rolled Xie Zhiqing into his quilt.

"It's cold, don't freeze."

I really didn't think too much about it, it was just a subconscious action while half asleep and half awake.

Seeing that Xie Zhiqing's clothes were thin and that his place was very warm, he generously took half of the quilt and covered her tightly, and put his arms around her waist that had nowhere to rest.

But Xie Zhiqing's side...

His hands and feet were stiffly clinging to Lang San's shoulders, and their bodies were close to each other.

He was only wearing a silk tunic, and Lang San... Lang San was naked from the waist up.

The touch of the man's skin reached Xie Zhiqing through the thin fabric, and the warm temperature spread from his chest to his fingertips, to his shoulders, and to his cheeks.

Xie Zhiqing felt that her cheeks were so hot that they were about to burn, but Lang San's hold on him was so strong that he couldn't move at all.

The layer of clothing between the two of them was so thin that Xie Zhiqing could almost hear Lang San's strong heartbeat.

Xie Zhiqing felt that she could hardly breathe, so she had to press Lang San's shoulders harder with both hands to push him away.

Unexpectedly, Lang San suddenly turned over and got up at this moment.

He clicked his tongue heavily, his tone was very impatient, and then he picked up a coat and put it hastily on his body, tied it hastily, and kicked open the door.

The cold wind howled into the room.

Xie Zhiqing hid under the quilt, almost burying the lower half of her face in it, leaving only a pair of big round eyes staring at the door.

Oh, it turns out that Ates is here.

Ates stood outside the door, looking at Lang San quietly with a pair of golden pupils.

One man and one wolf faced each other for a long time, and finally Lang San gave in and said, "I'm so annoyed, let's go!"

He turned to Xie Zhiqing and said: "There are a few old men in the clan who insist on looking for me. I will come back as soon as I go. You -"