62

It was time to take Xie Lengyue home the next day. Neither of them slept well that night, and they spent almost the whole night muttering to each other.

Xie Zhiqing put her hands under her face, wrinkled her facial features, and said with confusion and anticipation: "Tell me, when will the baby learn to speak? Our human babies can usually imitate and say some simple words when they are about one year old. Words."

Lang San thought seriously for a while and said: "I remember long ago when Lang Xiaoxiao was born, he could speak some simple words very quickly, but he was only able to speak a complete sentence at about one year old."

Xie Zhiqing said "Oh", a little disappointed, "Lingyue can make babbling sounds in just two months. I thought she would learn to speak soon."

"There's no rush." ​​Lang San touched his face and said, "Just teach her slowly. I think she's quite smart."

Then he tapped the tip of Xie Zhiqing's nose and whispered, "Like you."

Xie Zhiqing said "Hey" and whispered: "You know how to coax me."

Lang San said: "I don't. I wish Xie Lingyue was as smart as you and as beautiful as you."

He kept talking, and Xie Zhiqing was so embarrassed that she wanted to hear more from him.

He scratched his face and asked in a low voice: "Well, Lang San, what do you think, what do you think..."

Lang Sanming knew what he wanted to ask, but he refused to answer directly. He insisted on pretending to be stupid and asked: "What do I think?"

Xie Zhiqing's face was about to smoke, and she asked softly: "Do you think Lingyue looks like me..."

Lang San felt like there was a villain in his heart, beating and laughing, but he remained calm on his face, saying: "Lingyue is too young, and her facial features haven't grown yet, so I can't tell if they look like her. "

"Is that so?" Xie Zhiqing couldn't hide her disappointment.

Lang San couldn't bear it anymore. He took Xie Zhiqing and held him in his arms, kissed him on the forehead, and said with a smile, "I'm just kidding you! The baby's big eyes are exactly like yours!"

Xie Zhiqing raised her eyelids and glanced at him, wrinkled her nose at him, and smiled.

Strangely enough, he was obviously very excited when discussing the baby, but now that he was held in the arms of the Wolf King, he immediately felt sleepy again.

Xie Zhiqing used her last bit of strength to say to Lang San: "Go to sleep, Lang San."

A soft kiss fell on the top of his head, his generous palm patted his back gently, and Lang San's deep voice came again in his ears.

"Go to sleep."

So a good night's sleep.

On the afternoon of the second day, the two went to pick up Xie Lingyue and take her home.

Xie Lengyue today was not as naughty as yesterday. She lay on the bed obediently and stretched out her chubby hand to wave after hearing Xie Zhiqing's footsteps.

She was wearing the small clothes that Xie Zhiqing brought a few days ago, and her face was made cleaner and fairer by the red fabric - except for her eyes, her nose and mouth also had a hint of Xie Zhiqing's shadow.

Lang San picked her up. He looked at his daughter's little face and then at Xie Zhiqing's. The more he looked at it, the more he felt that the two of them really looked alike.

The Wolf King began to fantasize again. In the future, their family would have three little rabbits...

However, the beautiful fantasy did not last long.