48

"I couldn't imagine it when I heard it described by Zhifeng before, but now I see it with my own eyes and realize that it is really no different from our place." Xie Zhiming stood at the door of his brother's house and looked around, sighing, "I haven't been here either. Being in such a far away place, I don’t even know what life is like here, so I always have some kind of inexplicable fantasy. I always feel that everything is very different from our place. In fact, now that I think about it, what difference can there be? After all, It’s all sunrise and sunset, three meals a day, what difference can there be?”

Xie Zhiqing nodded with a smile and asked her elder brother to come in and sit down.

Lang San leaned against the door and said, "You came suddenly and I wasn't prepared. I had a room temporarily tidied up, but I still have to go through it before I can tidy it up."

"It doesn't matter, it's true that I didn't think well and caused trouble for the Wolf King." Xie Zhiming said.

Lang San shrugged and said nothing. He waved to Xie Zhiqing again, indicating that he would step aside and let them chat first.

Then he left.

Xie Zhiqing also smiled and nodded at him.

However, Lang San came back after taking a few steps.

"Hey, let me say one more thing." Lang San poked his head into the room, raised his chin toward Xie Zhiqing, and whispered, "I'll have the medicine delivered later. I was busy and forgot it this morning. Remember to drink it."

Xie Zhiqing also completely forgot about this incident. Hearing this, he nodded quickly and said "Okay".

Xie Zhiming turned around and said, "What medicine?"

"..." Xie Zhiqing lowered her head and said shyly, "This is the medicine prescribed by Dr. Sun."

Xie Zhiming understood and stopped asking further questions. He just nodded and looked around again.

He stood up and walked around the room a few times before he suddenly realized it and said, "I wonder why it looks so familiar. The layout here looks very much like your bedroom."

"It's very similar." Xie Zhiqing was embarrassed to admit it. Her voice was very quiet, but she couldn't hide the sweetness in her tone.

Xie Zhiming looked around again, smiled gently, and said, "Well, it's pretty good."

Unlike these two twin brothers, Xie Zhiming is much older than them, and he doesn't care about love as much as those two people. Rather than falling in love, he was more concerned about whether his younger brother was used to living here.

Xie Zhifeng came over to visit relatives earlier and told many details about his younger brother's relationship with the Wolf King, but he missed this one thing. Xie Zhiming didn't say anything, but secretly wrote it down in his heart.

Now that I have come to take a look, I feel relieved.

Xie Zhiming changed his mind and thought again. According to Zhi Feng, the Wolf King was very sincere to his younger brother. So if he could think of it, the Wolf King could also think of it.

The eldest prince smiled bitterly in his heart, thinking that he had lived for almost thirty years, but he still couldn't calm down when it came to matters involving his children.

He returned to the chair and sat down before explaining his unannounced visit.

"We were all shocked when we saw the letter you sent." Xie Zhiming said slowly, "Everyone is happy for you, but after being happy, everyone is worried about you - it is rare for a man to get pregnant. I don’t even know what I need to pay attention to.”