10

Xie Zhiqing's cheeks felt hot after such an incident before going to bed, but she slept particularly soundly that night.

The weather is getting colder and colder, and it is getting more and more difficult for Xie Zhiqing, who is used to getting up early, to get up.

My brain is fully awake, but my body just doesn't want to leave the warm bed. Xie Zhiqing was lying on the bed with her eyes closed, thinking that she had been led by Lang San to stay in bed not long after she came here.

Thinking of this person, Xie Zhiqing opened her eyes and looked at the ground.

Lang San was still sleeping on the ground.

Even though they had a little intimate contact yesterday, Lang San just kissed his hair in the end and did not take the opportunity to stay.

It's actually very strange for them to be like this now... Xie Zhiqing thought with her eyes closed.

No matter what, once you get married, you get married. Marriage is all about the parents' orders and the matchmaker's words. How many brides and grooms have understood each other's feelings before getting married? It’s not time to get married, it’s time to go to the bridal chamber.

After thinking about it, he opened one eye again and secretly looked at His Highness the Wolf King sleeping on the ground.

Last night, Lang San said that he often kissed him secretly at night...

Xie Zhiqing blushed and rubbed her fingers.

It turns out that what happened last time was not the first time. Lang San is a real person. It turns out that the seriousness on the surface is all just an act.

But, even so, even if... Lang San did not hide his love at all, and he did not act out of line again - but, how can there be such a thing as being over the line between husband and wife?

Xie Zhiqing shook her head and stopped thinking about this.

He knows very little about love. Logically speaking, he should have gotten married two or three years ago, just because...

It's just because of my special body that it has been delayed until now.

Thinking of this, Xie Zhiqing sighed.

I don’t know what Lang San will think when he finds out about this in the future.

Xie Zhiqing thought a lot, and when she came to her senses, Lang San was already awake and staring at him.

"You, you're awake!" Xie Zhiqing was startled and stuttered when speaking.

Lang San nodded, "Well, I'm awake. Why are you in a daze?"

As soon as he woke up, he saw Xie Zhiqing lying on the bed in a daze.

"No, no," Xie Zhiqing quickly denied, "I just woke up and my head is confused. Hey, why did you wake up so early today?"

Lang San said: "Fufu is screaming."

It's time to change rations.

Xie Zhiqing had been thinking about her own thoughts and didn't notice the slight movement in the rabbit cage. Hearing Lang San's words, he stood up and took a look.

Sure enough, there was nothing left in the cage.

"Oops!" Xie Zhiqing patted her forehead and quickly got up. As soon as she sat up, she took a breath and said, "It's so cold!"

"I'll do it." Lang San moved faster than him, yawning as he spoke and going to exchange for food.

Xie Zhiqing was no longer polite and quickly retreated into the quilt.