63

Lang San heard the movement behind him, looked back, frowned slightly, and said: "Cold, go back and lie down."

His eyes swept over Xie Zhiqing's feet, and his eyebrows furrowed even more tightly, "You don't even have any shoes on. Is it cold?"

If he hadn't been holding Xie Lengyue in his arms, he would have gone directly to carry Xie Zhiqing back to the bed.

Xie Zhiqing didn't care about this and didn't answer. She just walked up behind him with a smile and hugged him, pressing her cheek against his warm back.

"Why are you up?" The little prince had just woken up, and his tone was filled with sleepiness.

Lang San moved his arms and asked him to look at his arms.

Only then did Xie Zhiqing see that the Wolf King was still holding a baby in his arms.

Xie Zhiqing suddenly woke up from her drowsiness. He said "Ah" and whispered: "Is the baby hungry?"

Xie Lingyue blinked and looked at him. Lang San held the small bowl next to her mouth, but the baby refused to drink milk honestly, and there were a little milk stains on her chin and collar.

Lang clicked his tongue and said, "Ates came over just now and put little Lingyue into my arms - and I got up to warm her milk."

He was holding the baby in one hand and holding the small milk bowl in the other, which was really difficult to move. Seeing this, Xie Zhiqing took the bowl, tested the temperature, then found a small spoon, and patiently fed it to Xie Lengyue.

I don’t know whether it’s because she has the right posture or because Xie Lengyue is used to double standards. In short, Xie Zhiqing became much more honest after she came over. However, before I had a few sips of milk, Lang San snatched the small bowl away again.

Xie Lengyue whimpered and her face immediately wrinkled.

Lang San lowered his head to look at her, then spat at her as if to scare her, and said, "Be honest!"

Then he looked down at Xie Zhiqing's feet and said, "Go back and sleep quickly, I'll do it."

Xie Zhiqing said: "I'm not cold."

Lang San raised his eyebrows at him.

Xie Zhiqing smiled helplessly, feeling strangely warm in her heart. He lowered his head and kissed Xie Lingyue's cheek, and said softly: "Then be good and don't make trouble for Dad. I'm going to go back to sleep first!"

After saying that, he jogged back to the ***.

As soon as she pulled up the quilt to cover herself, Xie Zhiqing remembered something again and said quickly: "Lang San, don't forget to burp!"

"..." Lang San said speechlessly, "I know!"

At this time, Xie Lengyue avoided the small bowl at her mouth and looked at Lang San with great pride.

If the child wasn't too young and couldn't do many movements, Lang San would have suspected that she would put her hands on her hips now.

The Wolf King diligently fed Xie Lengyue and burped her before going back to sleep.

Xie Zhiqing was naturally not asleep yet. He carefully opened the quilt and let Lang San lie in. He whispered: "You also said that I don't wear shoes, but you don't wear clothes yourself? Is it cold?"

Lang San said: "It's not cold. I'm not afraid of the cold. I have rough skin and thick flesh."

Having said that, before reaching out to hug Xie Zhiqing, Lang San covered his hands to warm them before he dared to put them on the little prince's waist.