15

On the first day after Lang San left, Xie Zhiqing's life went as usual. I helped Lang Xiaoxiao comb her hair again, took Fufu and Ates out for a walk, and then came back to wash up and go to bed.

The day after Lang San left, Xie Zhiqing went to the small vegetable garden and talked to Lu Lingling for a while.

Lu Lingling picked a big cabbage for him, and Xie Zhiqing took it with a smile, planning to go back to the chef to make cabbage and tofu stew.

But this cabbage is too big. Xie Zhiqing and Lu Lingling are both thin and weak. No one wants to walk such a long way holding a cabbage. Finally, Xie Zhiqing called Artes and asked him to carry the cabbage back home.

The cabbage and tofu stew is delicious. This chef was also invited back by Lang San from outside. He brought a lot of spices that people from the Central Plains would use, and it is said that he filled the entire kitchen. The chef's skills are very good, and the taste of the food is very close to that in Anyu Palace.

Xie Zhiqing happily finished a large bowl of rice.

After lunch, Xie Zhiqing and Fufu played for a while.

He lay on his side, watching Fufu nestled in his arms, sniffing here and there. Xie Zhiqing hugged it and couldn't help but sigh: "It's so cute, Fufu."

He turned over the little rabbit in his arms and said, "I'll go out and buy some pieces of cloth to make some clothes for you, okay?"

Fufu rubbed her forehead against his fingers and nestled in his neck obediently.

Unknowingly, Xie Zhiqing fell asleep.

He didn't take off his clothes or cover himself with a quilt, he just fell asleep lying on the couch.

Fufu jumped away from him, twitching her ears and looking around.

At this time, Ates, who had been lying quietly in the corner, came over. He pushed Fufu away with his head, picked up a thin quilt and covered Xie Zhiqing.

It's just that the quilt is too short, and it can't cover the legs if it covers the stomach. Ates held the corner of the quilt in his mouth and turned around for a long time, but could not completely cover Xie Zhiqing.

Finally, it gave up and covered Xie Zhiqing's upper body with a quilt, acting as another quilt and pressing it on Xie Zhiqing's feet.

Fufu squeaked next to her. Ates stood up again and took it into Xie Zhiqing's arms.

Only then did Fufu twitch her ears with satisfaction.

Ates lay down at Xie Zhiqing's feet again, using the thick wolf fur on his belly to warm the little prince's bare feet.

*

When I woke up again, it was already evening.

Xie Zhiqing's body felt soft from sleep, she sat up and stretched, and quickly caught Fufu who slipped from her arms.

He moved his feet, patted Ates on the head, and said, "The fur on my belly is so warm, thank you Ates!"

The night life is not much different either.

Eat, wash, sleep.

However, I don't know if it was because I slept for too long in the afternoon, but Xie Zhiqing didn't feel sleepy at all at night.

He walked around the room several times and decided to go for a walk.

He didn’t take Fufu with him, and he didn’t let Ates follow him either. Xie Zhiqing put on a thick cloak and went out.