36

Anyway, Lang San also jumped into the narrow pool.

I can't say whether it was intentional or a coincidence. In short, the size of this pool is more than enough for two people - not only is it more than enough, it can even be used for other things.

Wolves definitely don't like hot springs. The vigilance in their bones makes them always alert and unwilling to relax.

The same is true for Lang San. The warm hot spring is a pleasure for Xie Zhiqing, but not for the Wolf King.

After a few hasty touches, Lang San stopped. He hugged Xie Zhiqing and leaned against the pool, enjoying the spring water with his eyes closed like a person in his arms. However, with his eyes closed, he unconsciously focused all his attention on his ears, which made him even more tired.

He simply opened his eyes and only focused on looking at Xie Zhiqing.

did not expect……

In such a blink of an eye, Xie Zhiqing actually fell asleep again.

Lang San: "?"

It wasn't very... intense just now, was it?

He looked down and saw that he hadn't even...

He once again began to wonder if Xie Zhiqing was sick.

"Xiao Qing'er, wake up?" Lang San patted him on the shoulder and called him warmly, "Xiao Qing'er, wake up. You need to go back to sleep."

Xie Zhiqing opened her eyes in a daze, without saying a word, and moved up the stairs to Lang San's neck out of habit.

"Lang San," Xie Zhiqing said vaguely, "Did I fall asleep again?"

Lang San frowned slightly and said, "Yes, I fell asleep again. What's wrong with you? I'll ask the doctor to come over tomorrow. I can't delay it any longer."

He had almost never shown such a serious expression to Xie Zhiqing. At this moment, Lang San finally showed some of the majesty and determination of the Wolf King. He pinched Xie Zhiqing's cheek and said, "I won't believe your 'nothing' anymore."

Xie Zhiqing let out an "ah" sound and then moaned that it hurt. He held Lang San's hand away from his face and still defended in a low voice: "But I really don't feel uncomfortable..."

Lang made a noise and raised his eyebrows high, "Are you still making excuses?"

Xie Zhiqing blinked and stopped talking.

Later, Lang San took him out of this simple hot spring pool, dried his body, and went home together.

Just like before, it was Lang San who was carrying him on this dark road again.

The difference is that this time it was very quiet on the way home - Xie Zhiqing was sleeping again.

Lang San felt helpless at first, but then his heart became heavier and heavier.

What happened to Xie Zhiqing...

He squinted in the hot spring pool for a while, and slept for a while on the way. When he returned home, Xie Zhiqing only stayed awake for a while, and soon fell asleep again.

Lang San was lying next to him with his chin propped up, with a complicated look on his face.

The little prince slept very soundly that night, but His Highness the Wolf King next to him barely slept a wink. He spent the whole night thinking about which ethnic tribe around here had the best medical skills.

When a doctor is found to see Xie Zhiqing tomorrow, he plans to set off and capture the doctor with the most skillful medical skills in the world to give Xie Zhiqing a good look!