46

After returning home, the two patted the snow off each other's bodies.

Xie Zhiqing's cheeks were ice-cold, and she circled around the room excitedly: "There's really a lot of snow on the grassland! It's only been winter for a few months, and I've seen it several times!"

Lang San smiled and said, "Be careful," and reached out to help Xie Zhiqing.

In the room, Fufu was also infected by Xie Zhiqing's happiness.

The stupid little rabbit finally understood belatedly that the little master now had physical abnormalities and could not bear the crazy parkour on him like before, so he just left the cage and ran and jumped with him on the table. .

While jumping, Fufu remembered something. It stopped and tilted its head to look at Xie Zhiqing.

It tilted its head, its long ears fell softly to one side, its three-petal mouth moved, and the rabbit's face showed an expression of sudden realization.

I saw it lying on the table, holding its belly with its two front paws, and its ears trembling.

"..." Lang San was speechless and said angrily, "This silly rabbit!"

Xie Zhiqing laughed so hard that she couldn't help herself. He sat down on the bed and laughed so hard that tears almost flowed out.

"Please wake up!" Lang walked over in two steps, tugged on Fufu's ears, and said angrily, "Can you stop playing tricks? You are a rabbit, you don't even have a partner, you can't get pregnant!"

Fufu was shocked!

It quickly got up from the table, too shocked to move.

Lang San: "..."

Really convinced. Their two pets are really more annoying than the other.

Fortunately, Fufu was an idiot who didn't care about playing and eating. She quickly forgot Lang San's words and started playing happily by herself. After a while, she fell asleep again.

Xie Zhiqing rarely left the house tonight, and she was a little tired after walking a few times. After washing up, she went to bed early.

However, her body was exhausted, but her mind was not. Xie Zhiqing tossed and turned in her bed for a long time, but she still didn't feel sleepy.

He fiddled with the quilt on his side and asked Lang San in a low voice: "Do you feel a little hot?"

Lang San replied subconsciously: "It's not hot."

He stood up and patted the quilt, trying to loosen the quilt on Xie Zhiqing's side. However, I leaned over and took a look——

Half of Xie Zhiqing's shoulders were exposed.

Lang San frowned and said, "It's better to cover your shoulders. Why is it so hot?"

As he said this, he became even more puzzled, "It's the coldest time in Sanjiu now. How can it be hot?"

He touched Xie Zhiqing's face - it was really hot.

Lang San immediately became nervous, "You don't have a fever, do you?"

He immediately got out of bed, lit an oil lamp, sat anxiously next to Xie Zhiqing, and asked, "Is there anything else that doesn't feel right? I'll call the doctor."

Xie Zhiqing quickly grabbed him, "I'm not feeling uncomfortable... I just feel hot."

Lang San had already put on his clothes. After hearing this, he lowered his head and looked at it carefully.

Xie Zhiqing's eyes were still dark and bright, and her long hair was messy and scattered on the pillow, making him look even whiter and thinner.

No matter how you look at it, it is a very beautiful face.