11

So what? Lang San didn't finish speaking until the end. Xie Zhiqing kept asking, but this person slyly changed the topic.

After questioning to no avail, Xie Zhiqing could only ask tentatively: "You, what do you know? What does it mean to know a lot about me?"

Lang San didn't want to make anything clear at this time, but he also didn't want to be too vague. He patted Xie Zhiqing's waist and asked him to sit still, and said half-jokingly: "Anyway, I understand a little bit. Xiao Qing'er, I have been paying attention to you secretly for a long time."

This man deliberately made his words frivolous and frivolous. Sure enough, not surprisingly, he received a slightly annoyed look from Xie Zhiqing.

Lang San laughed loudly, tightened the reins in his hands, and said loudly: "Let's go!"

On the way, Xie Zhiqing hesitated to speak several times, and Lang San pretended not to notice. Finally, Xie Zhiqing tugged on Lang San's sleeves and whispered: "I don't know how to say it now... I will tell you later."

The tone was embarrassing and pitiful.

Lang San lowered his head to look for his voice, and his face as he listened carefully showed a rare tenderness and attentiveness.

After hearing Xie Zhiqing's words clearly, he shook his head with a smile and said, "Such a pitiful little expression, I thought something was wrong with you."

He used his free hand to pinch Xie Zhiqing's cheek and said, "Did you listen to what I just said? Did I talk in vain?"

Xie Zhiqing was pinched so hard that she screamed: "It hurts! Let go, let go!"

Lang San let go of his hand and secretly kissed him on the cheek.

"I told you to wait until you want to say it, don't worry about it."

After saying that, Lang San whispered again, "Anyway, I already knew it."

This was said in a low voice. Xie Zhiqing concentrated on arguing with the two things of "being pinched by Lang San" and "being secretly kissed by Lang San", and only vaguely listened to it.

He wanted to ask for more information, but was fascinated by the scenery that suddenly opened up in front of him.

In front of them, there was a field of crops!

Xie Zhiqing was shocked, "There is such a place in the grassland?!"

"Yes, but the land in the grassland is not good. There are only a few kinds of vegetables that can be grown." Lang San patted Xie Zhiqing's waist and said, "Dismount. The horse can't go over, don't trample the ground."

I don’t know what kind of torment Lang San got from this vegetable field. Anyway, the man cursed angrily in a low voice: “Growing vegetables can make people anxious to death.”

There were so many strange words said in the middle that Xie Zhiqing even forgot that they traveled so far in the middle of the day to eat. But to be honest, he really didn't expect that the ingredients for this meal were still growing on the ground.

Xie Zhiqing: "..."

He looked at Lang San.

The two looked at each other. Lang San looked at the leaves in the ground, sighed, and said, "Otherwise, we should go back and let the chef cook."

It is impossible to go back, we have come here.

This place had been prepared two months before Xie Zhiqing came to get married, but the people of the Wolf Clan really lacked farming experience, so no one could tell that the vegetables had not grown yet, so they kept putting it off. After procrastinating, the dish languished.