Torture

Author's Ροv

Ewan's movements were so controlled considering how he loves to take out his anger on his victims. But he knew this one was special.

And he wanted to take his time, relishing in the screams.

As Julian did the last buckle —successfully strapping Marcus to the wooden plank— Ewan brought forth a metal cage.

Marcus was laying helplessly in a starfish position with a single eye —as he had already lost his right one from Ewan’s ministrations— bulging out seeing the horrors being done to him.

Ewan had already left him in a pitiable state but with Rhyett's and Lucius' visit, he was unrecognizable and severely wounded.

Currently he had a forearm ripped with the other arm having no fingers. His dick was painfully pulled out by pliers and toe nails were ripped off as well.

Thousands of small cuts —none deep— littered his body and the place where his left ear had been prior was now empty.

Altas went forward and turned on the drill in his hand. He slowly brought it close to the rapist's thigh and let it only take a few centimeters of skin at a time.

Ewan placed the cage in his hand on the subject's abdomen and Cyrus pushed a few rats in with it.

As Adam started to heat up the cage, the rats needed a way to escape and the only way out was to tear at the skin of the man chained up.

The twins laughed devilishly as the rats started eating the flesh of his stomach and Marcus' cries echoed through the room.

"I should take out his other eye." Julian asked his eldest brother for permission.

"Since it's his last day, you're free to do as you please." Rhyett leaned against the wall totally unbothered.

He's had his turn and now he was more than happy to see his brothers take out their rage and kill the coward responsible for their sister's misery.

Julian grabbed a knife and pressed it against the edge of Marcus' eye and with the slowest pace possible, he drove it deeper and then lifted it upwards.

"Fuck! I wanted to do that!" Adam half whined looking at the blood soaked eye that now rested out of its socket.

"You can drill holes in his foot." Altas suggested offering the device to his twin who happily took it.

As the rats chewed a huge part of his stomach, Marcus was in excruciating pain and by now even his begging has stopped as it proved to have no effect on the brothers.

"Just kill me." Came his weak voice.

It was so quiet and painful that it could make anyone pity him but not the ruthless Mafia men. They had seen better beggers.

"We will. Be patient, doll." Cyrus brought the blowtorch from his arms to forehead and Marcus almost lost conscience.

"Easy, brother." Rhyett suggested. "Let the rats do their job, they're loving eating his filthy skin." He wanted to delay Marcus' inevitable death for as long as possible.

Before he could take his last breath, he had lost his eyes, hair, parts of his arms and legs, his dick, majority of his stomach was eaten out and he had been skinned at several different places.

The brothers waited for the bastard to die the slowest death possible. They were enjoying the sight of him suffering and crying.

As the rats finally found their way out, the men went to their office which had an attached bath and took a shower, changing into fresh clothes.