Panic

Adeline's Ροv

He's here.

I better run away but I can't move.

He stalks towards me and I look at him with fearful eyes but he still doesn't take mercy on me. His hunger has consumed him to the bone and he wants nothing but to destroy my life.

His hands lock on my arms and within seconds I'm caged under him. His blue eyes pierce into mine as I plead him to let me go.

He presses his hand over my mouth and makes his way through my clothes as I keep struggling against him.

He's more powerful than me. Taller. Stronger. Older.

I can tell he's old enough to be my father but still he chose to have a sick attraction towards me. To break me into pieces that no one can put back together. To give me something that I can't bear.

He lifts my thigh to position himself and I shake my head desperately begging him to spare me. For a moment he looks at me like he does feel sorry for me but then… he kills me a million deaths.

I cry harder but he doesn't focus on my tears as his blue eyes close to consume the pleasure he’s ripping away from me.

I keep fighting him and even manage to grab a lock of his blonde hair over the mask. But he slaps me so hard that I almost lose all the resistance left in me.

It didn't last for more than ten minutes but it felt like an eternity. It was the toughest time of my life. Something that I can never bring myself to forget.

He spills his dirty seamen inside me and gets up after catching his breath. I knew he wasn't going to come back so I didn't bother getting up right after he left because I didn't have the energy for it.

My whole body ached with his torture. As I kept thinking of his hair left in my palm and his predatory eyes that looked at me like I was just something to be consumed.

This is what kept me awake at night.

Blue eyes. Blonde hair.

Suddenly the whole scene changes in front of my eyes. I’m standing with my backpack on, wearing another one of my summer dresses. I'm back at that same street but there's no trace of him. No sign of the horrible incident that happened to me. No ripped underwear or blood of my virginity on the small dirty lane.

“Still don't want a lift?”

I internally groaned and turned around with a neutral expression. “Sorry. Mom doesn't like it when I ride with strangers.”

“We’re neighbors, baby. I’m not a stranger.”

“Mr. Well, I have to go.” I tried to sidestep him but he moved in my way again.

“How about a cookie?” He forwards an opened pack of cookies.

I look up at him and the same blue eyes stare at me with a huge smile on his face.

My heart started beating faster as recognition surfaced in my mind. He had the same blonde hair. His scrawny figure and sickening aura matches the description perfectly.

It's him.

“One cookie won't hurt.”

His voice matches the shush I heard the whole time I was suffering through the torture. The whole time my body was trying its hardest to fight him off and my mind was screaming to shut off and disassociate myself from the horrible memory.