Astor Gala

Adam's Pοv

We watch her walk towards us.

Wrapped in a navy blue dress that scrunches up around her waist to hide the bump.

She was so worried of someone noticing it. She chose the dress after visiting five different websites but it was worth the effort because she looks so pretty in it.

It's an off-shoulder dress, I know because she wouldn't shut up about it. She's cute when she blabbers of something she's passionate about —like her outfit and its styling.

It's a reflection of the real her.

When she talks without thinking that's when she's the most comfortable and that's when I see how adorable her thought process is.

The dress ends till her knees and has subtle glitter which makes her face glow up even more.

The pregnancy has been treating her good. She's been looking healthier and prettier everyday. Which now that I think about, I should tell her some time.

She's wearing the lightest of makeup which lets her natural glowing skin shine through. And her honey brown hair are set beautifully into soft curls.

She stops in front of dad. "You can see the bump, right? I should've wore something else or should I just not go? What if everyone thinks I'm fat? Or what if they actually figure out that I'm pregnant?"

Her face is morphed into sadness and worry. She's been stressing about the bump since morning but it isn't noticable.

She hasn't put on a lot of weight which did concern us but her gynecologist assured that as long as the babies are growing fine, there's nothing to worry about.

"No one's gonna figure out anything. It isn't even visible." Dad reassured.

"Really?"

She looks slightly more convinced now. It's surprising how just a few words are enough for her to feel better.

It hurts me to think how a few words are also enough to make her feel miserable. What's worse is that I had been one of the reasons to make her sad.

I still don't know why my twin and I did what we did. But we regret it immensely. Not just because we now know it wasn't her fault but because we now understand it wasn't our place to judge her for anything.

We've been lectured by all our brothers and dad about how immature we’ve acted. But one thing we’ve understood now is that we need to make it right.

We’ve been trying our best to do everything Cyrus advised us to. We're trying to put in efforts to make our relationship better and spend as much time with her as possible.

We want her to know that we won't ever repeat out mistake and she can trust us. She can rely on us and we won't disappoint her again.

"This color really suits you, Adeline. Your hair, your makeup, the shoes, everything goes so well together. You look perfect, sweetheart." Dad cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

She giggled and tiptoed to kiss his cheek in return. "Thanks. I spent three hours getting ready."

"And it paid off." Cyrus commented.

Dad stepped aside and Cyrus gave her a quick kiss on the cheek patting her back.

Julian was next who mimicked his actions. "You look stunning, baby sis."

"No one's gonna give us our credit?" Altas huffed. "Adam and I literally helped her pick everything she's wearing right now."

"Well in that case, I took her for a manicure and pedicure. And a haircut that makes a huge difference." Julian argued.