Cheating

Adeline's Ροv

15 weeks later

“I can't do this.” I sobbed. “Why does my life have to be so difficult?” Ewan patted down my hair as I rested my head on his chest.

“What the fuck are you looking at?” He shouts at Julian. “Go get her Cheetos.”

“Don't curse, they're listening” I moved away in anger gesturing to my bump.

“Sorry, I won't. Come back.” He opened his arms again and I went back to rest on him.

I was feeling so overwhelmed. Any sane person would feel this way if they dropped their bag of Cheetos on the floor and couldn't pick it back up.

It was devastating. I've become unable to do the most basic tasks and it really frustrates me. And since I only have one reaction for everything lately, I chose to cry over it.

“Addy, see your Cheetos.” Julian whispered to me as I almost fell asleep on Ewan.

I turned around with a huge smile on my face and took it from him. “Thank you so much. How did you even do that?” He looked at Ewan unsure of what to say which made me scowl at him. “I know how you did that. I'm not dumb, I'm just sad. Don't you dare think I'm dumb.”

I got up from the sofa and decided to sit next to Cyrus because he's kinder than the rest of my brothers. Everyone else always ruins my mood.

“Hey loser.” Josh grins at me entering the living room.

Ever since he's moved closer to my home, he’s started visiting quite frequently. He loves to take care of me and talk with the kids —more like tell them how he’s gonna be their favorite and I love having him around.

My face lit up seeing him and I instantly got up to hug him. “I was missing you so much.”

“You just saw him yesterday.” Adam commented but I ignored him and hugged Josh tighter.

“How's my little losers?” He asked, rubbing his hand on my stomach and felt a kick. “Oh my God, they kicked me.” He announced overjoyed.

My kids have a pattern for kicking. They're both always so calm and mostly sleep during the day but wake up right when it's time for me to go to bed.

Because they mostly only kick at night or not at all, everyone rarely gets a chance to feel it so it's become the favorite sport in our house.

Rhyett immediately got up from his seat and rushed towards me, shoving Josh's hand away and placing his own on my belly. He patiently waited for a few minutes but neither of them kicked again.

“What’s their problem with me?” He grumbled and moved back. 

I chuckled at how adorable he is and opened the Cheetos to eat when Josh asked, “Did you fight with Reign again?”

I shook my head wondering why he's asking that because we never fight. “Why?”

“He was on call with his father and I heard him say she's gonna cut me into pieces.”

“Why would I do that-” My eyes widened as I drew a perfect conclusion. “He’s talking about some other girl. He’s cheating on me.”

As for what I know, Reign only has one girl in his life; me. Since he didn't do anything that would get me mad and make me think of cutting him into pieces then it means he's talking about someone else.

But he won't be scared of some random girl. Hence it could only mean he's dating someone or is trying to charm someone. And he’s hiding it from me.

“How can he cheat on you when you aren't even dating, tigress?” Altas gave his unnecessary opinion on the matter.