Names

Adeline's Ροv

Reign was sitting shirtless with my babies on him while I was laying down with my eyes closed to get some exhaustion off me. That’s how Lucius, Rhyett and Valerie found us.

As promised they got to us within five minutes. All of them were looking at my little lives with disbelief. They were so tiny that even Rhyett had to take a moment before taking my girl in his arms while Valerie took the boy.

Lucius helped me get in the ambulance and stayed by my side while the babies came in a different one where they were getting checked and cleaned by a specialist Valerie had brought along.

A nurse helped me clean up with water and wet towels. It was really awkward but I couldn't do it myself so I didn't refuse her help. She then helped me get into a comfortable dress and gave me the thickest pads I've ever seen.

Luckily I didn't get a tear. After the whole delivery I don't know if that would've hurt as much but still the thought of a needle going through me down there scared the crap out of me.

After I was cleaned up, I felt so much better. Lucius held my hand and ran his fingers through my hair as I laid down. The whole night was so stressful, I was glad to be back to my father.

I fell asleep on the ride back home and Lucius woke me up when we got there. All my brothers who went to the hospital —for us to never reach there— had come back and eagerly awaited us.

Lucius helped me get out of the ambulance and though I could walk with some effort, I was glad we had a wheelchair. After making sure I was sitting properly Cyrus took me in a gentle hug.

“I can't tell you how proud I am. You're so strong.” He kissed my cheek.

“Brat, you gave me a heart attack. I was so worried.” Ewan was next to shower me with kisses even though he isn't the expressive one.

“My tigress, I love you so much.” Altas was by far the most hyped among us and hugged me like he's finally relieved of some big stress then he looked inside the ambulance. “Where's your cubs?”

“Rhyett and Valerie are bringing them, they need to be checked and cleaned.” Lucius explained. 

Julian kissed my head and mumbled, “Congratulations, now you're officially a mother.”

The words were intended to be beautiful but they had a terrible weight to them. It was suffocating. I felt unprepared for such a huge commitment.

“If I were in your place, I couldn't do it in a car alone. I would’ve probably fainted.” Adam said overdramatically.

“I would faint too if I suddenly got into labor despite having XY chromosomes my whole life.” Altas joked, making Adam roll his eyes.

I ignored his joke and decided to give my sweet boyfriend his credit. “I wasn't alone. Reign helped me.”

Adam made a weird face at my words. “There wasn't any other choice.”

Just then the ambulance with my babies got back too and all five of my brothers standing in front of me rushed to it, leaving me alone. Not even a single one of them stayed by my side except my father.

I was feeling so low, the pain had reduced but some of it was still there. But they didn't care. Now that my babies were here, I wasn't going to be special anymore.

I should’ve known all of their love was just because I was pregnant. They didn't bother about me until they found out I was carrying a life.

All of my attention would now be taken away by my babies. I shouldn't feel bad about it, it's my own kids but I want to be cared for too, especially after everything that I did.