Prom 2

Reign's Pov

“What the fuck is wrong with you? The Storm bastards just took your girl.” Leo exasperated. “And if you didn't notice, she wasn't uncomfortable at all. She was letting them touch her.”

“They’re her brothers.”

His head snapped from her retreating figure to me so fast that I thought he’s gonna break his neck. His eyes widened and mouth flew open before he pulled his lips into a grin. 

“Damn dawg!” He smacked my arm hard as appreciation. “You screwed their sister!”

“Don't put it like that. We love each other.” Though she uses the word ‘like’.

“Gosh, you’re daring.” He exclaimed like a fanboy. “I swear I love you so much I'd give you a head- or you can peg me. I don't know what's less gay but homies don't count.”

I instantly gestured to him to keep his voice down. “Can you please keep your fucked up thoughts in? If someone heard us they'll think we're both gay.”

“I'm not. Don't know about you.” He scowled at me and I rolled my eyes in response.

“I knew you'd win this bloody game her brothers started in middle school.” He gives me another grin.

My face turned serious at the words. “This isn't for any games, okay? Don't pull her into our shitty rivalry. I didn't pursue her to fuck with her brothers.”

“You actually love her? I thought… well good for you I guess. She looks nice with you.” He shrugged. “How did they react to your relationship?” They don't quite know about it yet.

“Fortunately her father is sensible enough to know I'm the best choice for her. He’s ordered his sons to be civil with me but some of her brothers still try to give her reasons to leave me.” 

“Don't tell me the baby wasn't an accident.” He gasped. “Did you knock her up so her brothers can't separate you guys?”

I rolled my eyes at him. “I don't need to play such cheap tricks. She's mine whether they like it or not.”

“What’s your plans for marriage?” As usual he has thousands of questions.

“Not any time soon obviously.” Though I would love to tie the knot once we're both eighteen. “We're gonna be busy with the babies.”

“Babies?”

“It’s twins.” I told him proudly —though I didn't have any contribution in it.

“Now I'm feeling some serious fomo.” He exhales dramatically. “You should've told me earlier, I would've put one in my girlfriend so we both could have kids around the same time.”

“So we’ll be both struggling at the same time.” I chuckled.

“Is she living with you or-”

“Her family. There's more people at her house to take care of her and she's more comfortable there.”

He nods then concludes, “So she isn't a golddigger.”

I looked at him with confusion. “Why'd you say that?”

“When I was coming to meet you, I heard some students say you brought a pregnant girl to prom and you know… that she took the opportunity. Who wouldn't wanna accidentally get pregnant and trap a sole heir?”

“Trust me, I tried buying my way to her heart. Didn't work.”

“Then what worked?”

I can't tell him changing a thousand of my characteristics for her is what worked. I have to keep up the facade. “No girl’s immune to my charm.” I winked at him, causing him to scoff.