Movie Night Maybe?

"Morning Dad," Brooklyn said warily as she walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Brooke, care for some s'morelettes?" Castle said, motioning the pan of stuff he's cooking on the pan.

"Please."

"Morning Dad," Alexis came down the stairs, all dressed in her uniform. She looked super tidy compared to her sister.

"Good morning Lex, want some s'morelettes?"

"Um... I'll pass Dad," Alexis said as she grabbed some cereal and started reading a Percy Jackson book.

"Oh my god Alexis! Are you reading Percy Jackson?" Brooklyn was wide awake now, looking at her sister.

"Yes! It is quite a lovely book, I am planning on seeing the movie tonight!"

"Ohhhh!" Castle pipped up, "Did you know that in the second movie, the guy who played Hermes looked just like me?"

"I know Dad! It's uncanny!" Brooklyn started fangirling, "And there was a reference to you and Mom!"

"How we finish off each other's sentences?"

"Exactly."

"Morning Kitten," Meredith came down the stairs wearing a tank top and shorts that are like two inches away from becoming a pair of underpants.

"Good morning Meredith," Castle said curtly, "Want some s'morelettes?"

"What's a s'morelette?"

"It's a s'more and an omelette combined," Brooklyn said matter-of-factly.

"I think I'll pass."

Castle finished up a s'morelette and dropped it on Brooklyn's plate.

"Thanks Daddy."

"Hey! I have an idea!" Meredith said cheerily, "Lets have a movie night tonight!"

"Sure Mum! That was what I was thinking!" Alexis chirped.

"I'll go rent out Confessions of a Shopaholic today," Meredith said.

"Mum, I wanna watch Percy Jackson..."

"But Alexis, Confessions of a Shopaholic is an excellent movie! I'm sure you'll love it!"

"Mom!" Brooklyn interrupted Meredith at the sight of Kate coming down the stairs.

"Mornin'," Kate mumbled.

"Hey Beckett, want a s'morelette?" Castle asked.

"Yes please, I am dying for something good to eat."

"Mom usually hates s'morelettes," Brooklyn whispered to her dad.

"I know!"

"I'm groggy but I'm not deaf Brooklyn Castle," Kate dumped down on a chair.

Brooklyn shot her father an embarrassed yet mischievous grin.

"Alexis, come on, Confessions?" Meredith cooed her daughter.

"...Alright," Alexis agreed reluctantly.

Brooklyn actually watch Confessions of a Shopaholic with her mother once, she enjoyed the movie, it wasn't bad. But the obvious choice for an ideal movie night would definitely be Percy Jackson instead.

"I will go pick up the movie soon, come on Alexis, let's go shopping!" Meredith said excitedly.

"Mummy I have a very important test today," Alexis refused kindly.

"We'll just say your grandmother passed and you need a day off!"

"Meredith I don't think it's a good idea..." Castle started, but he was cut off by Meredith.

"Kitten, I haven't got any Alexis time yet!"

Brooklyn's heart was leaping. She was now so glad she wasn't Meredith's daughter, she can see Brayden again at school instead of shopping...

Her mind wandered to Brayden. He could actually come for movie night so she would have someone to snuggle with.

"Dad?"

"Yes Brooklyn?"

"Can Brayden join us for movie night?" she begged.

"No! Absolutely not!" Castle refused.

"Who's Brayden?" Meredith asked.

"My future brother-in-law," Alexis smirked.

"Hey!" Castle glared at Alexis, "He's not going to be your brother-in-law!"

"Please Daddy?" Brooklyn used her puppy dog eyes, which she knew is her final attempt to get her father to agree on it.

"I don't think it's a bad idea," Kate suddenly said, "We can get to know Brayden better."

"I am certainly okay with this arrangement," Meredith said casually.

Castle looked at the two redheads and two brunettes surrounding him, each young girl closely resembling their mother except for their eyes, which were both baby blue.

"Okay, fine," Castle agreed reluctantly.

"Thank you Daddy!" Brooklyn ran behind the counter and kissed Castle on the cheek, "I gotta go! I'll be late for school!"

"I need to go too!" Alexis said and ran out of the door behind her sister before her mother could drag her shopping.

~~~

Author's Note: I just watched Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Sea of Monsters (movie of course) and I literally screamed in the restaurant when I saw Nathan as Hermes. I started fangirling in front of my dorm mates and they were like, "Can you speak Earth please?"

So my finals are officially over and I have two (maybe three) shows coming ahead for me.

My 'maybe three' is because I might get another acting course this summer if I get through the audition, I am so excited for this summer!