School

The car came to a halt outside the school.

"Good day at school Brooklyn, Ryan and Esposito will pick you up today," Beckett said.

"Okay Mom, love you!"

"Love you too," Beckett said and her daughter got out of the car.

Brooklyn hung out for a while an saw a red Ferrari drive up.

Shit, she thought.

"Have a good first day pumpkin," Castle said.

"Sure will Daddy," Alexis said and got out of the car.

"There's Brooklyn! Say hi to her for me?"

"Okay, love you!"

The school bitch, Georgia, saw Alexis getting out of the Ferrari and tried to take the chance to approach her, Brooklyn saw and quickly headed towards Alexis's side.

"Lex!"

"Hi Brooklyn! Dad says hi."

"Don't care about what he has to say. Quick, come on, let's go to the office."

"Not so fast Beckett," said Georgia, blocking her path.

"What do you want Georgia?"

"This little girl here, what's her name?"

"Her name is Alexis now leave us alone."

"Alexis, would you like to sit next to us during lunch?"

"No she can't because she's having lunch with me, Alexis come on we have to go get your schedule," Brooklyn said and dragged Alexis into the building.

"What was that all about Brooklyn?" Alexis asked.

"Georgia Walsh, she's the bitch around here! She's destined to become Queen Bee once we become seniors, she's trying to use you because she saw you getting out of a Ferrari!"

"Can I help it that Dad is rich?"

"No you can't, that's why your best bet is make some nerdy friends, stay close to me and stay away from Georgia Walsh."

Alexis took the advice, she knew Brooklyn was the only one who can protect her from Georgia Walsh.

After Alexis got settled in they both headed off to homeroom, Brooklyn sat in the far back as usual.

"Beckett," Georgia hissed.

"What do you want?"

"Alexis."

"Excuse me?"

"Give me Alexis or else..."

"Or else what?"

"Isn't or else already enough?"

"Listen, Alexis is my sister and I would do anything to protect her, including protecting her from you, so piss off or else you are gonna get beat up before you can say 'bitch'."

Georgia knew Brooklyn's strength, Brooklyn once held her hostage like her mom would do to suspects the first time Georgia tried to bully Brooklyn. So she left Brooklyn alone, though she didn't understand the part where Alexis is Brooklyn's sister.

The morning lessons came and went, Alexis met up Brooklyn for lunch, Alexis seems happy on her first day.

"So... did Dad come and talk to Kate yesterday?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah, and Mom yelled at him so he wouldn't dare come near us anymore."

"Dad seemed down last night, I caught him drinking scotch, all the time."