Author's Note

I know I haven't been updating recently, and I don't have a very good reasonable explanation but I think I should be telling you people why I haven't been updating recently. So if you are expecting a new chapter and hate reading these kind of stuff you can just go and read or do other stuff now. XP

As everyone know school just started and it is not easy being an eighth grader, seventh grade seemed a lot easier. And the beginning of school for an eighth grader is extremely busy here in my school. I have been chosen as class president and I am in charge of the board decoration and the class performance in the morning assembly which are both going to be due by the middle of October. My homeroom teachers are not going to let me go if I don't do them on time, after all 'I am the class president and I am supposed to be in charge of these stuff" *sarcastic voice saying this line*. Then the stupid Girl Guide trainings started and I have to practice twice a week after school because Sports Day is coming up and we have to parade around the sports ground, yay (sarcastic remark), then I have the English Musical which is going to start next week. Then finally the stupid hiatus is getting me on my nerves, I am so not in a Castle mood to write, I hate hiatuses! Plus I am officially out of ideas, any ideas? Anyone?

I would be so thankful if you understand me, I promise I would write as soon as I get ideas because the main reason for not writing is because I am out of ideas XP. So I would be updating when I finish the next chapter which hopefully would be written soon, and yeah, so... this is the end of my very unreasonable explanation of why I am not updating.