Bonding? Not In The Mood

A month into Beckett and Josh's relationship and they are really close, this relationship is serious, though everytime Josh goes over to Beckett's place, Brooklyn either hides in her room or sleeps over at the Castles'. Brooklyn's ankle healed, Josh and Brooklyn rarely talk and it's starting to annoy Beckett.

"Mom! It's Sunday! You have no case and even if you did you would have let me sleep in! I just pulled an all-nighter last night and you're waking me up at eight am?! I only had five hours of sleep!" Brooklyn whined after she got dressed.

"Well Brooke, maybe you should sleep earlier next time!" Beckett said and the doorbell rang.

"Who's that?" Brooklyn asked and Beckett gave her a knowing smile and opened the door.

Josh was standing there, dressed up casually.

"What's he doing here?" Brooklyn asked, rubbing her eyes.

"Well I just thought since now Josh and I are dating and this is serious, you and Josh might need to bond," Beckett said.

"You woke me up at eight am for this?" Brooklyn asked.

"Brooklyn," Beckett said in a warning tone.

"Brooklyn I think it might be good for us to bond, we never talk and when I come over you go to your dad's place. We can really get along if we talk this through!"

"Sure, you and mom can smooch it out here while I get three more hours of sleep then we can talk," Brooklyn said and turned, trying to enter her room.

"Brooklyn."

"What?!" Brooklyn looked at her mom, frustrated.

"You and Josh are going out for the day, I don't want you home until six okay? I'll have dinner ready," Beckett said.

"Sure, I'll call Alexis and Dad so they can meet us up in the park, so Josh, you can get to know my dad and sister better," Brooklyn said and took out her phone.

"Brooklyn."

"What?!"

"Not Alexis and Castle okay? Just you and Josh so you can figure this out."

"Ugh! Fine! Can I have breakfast? It's like nine am and I need my boost."

"You two can go to Remy's for breakfast," Beckett said.

"Fine, I'll go get my bag," Brooklyn said and entered her room.

---------------------------------

Josh and Brooklyn made their way to the sidewalk, Josh handed Brooklyn a helmet.

"What is this for?" Brooklyn asked.

"Motorbike, duh."

"You own a motorbike?"

"Your mom does too, a Harley Softail right?"

"Yeah, but she never drove it after she had me."

"Well Brooke, you are going to go on your very first motorcycle ride," Josh said and strapped on his helmet.

"Don't call me Brooke."

"Okay."

---------------------------------

Brooklyn was terrified of the motorbike, but at the same time she enjoyed the ride, they got off and went into Remy's. Brooklyn ordered her usual and Josh ordered his breakfast.

"So... Brooklyn, what's your full name?"

"Brooklyn Courtney Beckett-Castle," Brooklyn replied, her grandpa admitted that her last name used to be Beckett-Castle, but when Castle didn't show up Beckett took his name out.