Family Trip

"Mom! You are taking FOREVER!" Brooklyn whined in her parents' bedroom, sitting on their bed.

"Honey, we have make sure we have everything we need," Kate said sassily.

Brooklyn rolled her eyes and went out of her parents' bedroom.

"See ya later Mom," Brooklyn said on her way out.

"See ya later Brooke," Kate said laughing.

The Castles are on a trip to the Hamptons just to relax, Brooklyn just got over Brayden and there was no more drama in the household. Martha had another acting gig to take up so it's just Castle, Kate, Brooklyn and Alexis.

By the late afternoon they arrived at the Hamptons and it was a magical place for Brooklyn, she ADORED the house.

"Like it Brooke?" Castle smirked.

"Like it? I LOVE IT!" she screamed.

"Calm down Brooke!" Kate laughed.

Alexis and Brooklyn ran all around the house, touring and playing with the gadgets around, so Castle and Kate found some alone time.

"You know Kate, when the girls are asleep tonight, maybe we could... you know..." Kate flashed Castle a seductive smile.

"We could what?" Castle teased.

"We could do something else tonight," she bit her lip softly.

"Something else as in...?"

"We haven't... since..."

"The night we made Brooklyn?"

"Yeah, so maybe we could..."

"Yeah, we could, I just thought... that you weren't ready, but I'm so ready," Castle said.

"I'm ready too, like really ready."

"What the fuck are we waiting for?" Castle said and leaned in to kiss Kate.

"Castle," Kate slightly pushed him apart, "Our daughters are in the house."

"Right... um... tonight?"

"Tonight babe," Kate said seductively and walked away to the second floor to dump down her stuff.

~~~

Brooklyn and Alexis were wandering around the beach when someone suddenly interrupted their girl talk.

"Brooklyn?"

Brooklyn and Alexis turned around to see the cheating ex of Brooklyn walking towards them.

"Brayden? What are you doing here?"

"My family has a house down here... what are you doing here?"

"Dad has a house here," Brooklyn said cockily.

"I'll be going back to the house and make sure Dad and Kate are... you know," Alexis said awkwardly.

"Yeah, you should."

Alexis left and it was just Brayden and Brooklyn.

"I thought you might want to know what actually happened in the locker room," Brayden said.

"You made out with Georgia, big deal," Brooklyn said as if she didn't care.

But she knew deep inside she never really got over Brayden, she was just acting like she's fine.

"She cornered me, saying that she would hurt you and your sister if I don't do this favor. So I did, and you came walking in," Brayden explained.

"Classic excuse, thought you were really enjoying that kiss."

"It's true Brooke..."

"It's Brooklyn to you Mr Taylor."

"Right, sorry. But it has been a few weeks, why not give it another shot?"

"So I can get my heart broken again? No thanks, I think I'm good."

"Brooklyn..." Brayden said and suddenly kissed her.

Brooklyn was in shock and she couldn't move, but she finally pulled apart when she finally came to her senses.

"What the hell?!" she yelled, taking a couple steps back from Brayden.

"You enjoyed it, didn't you?" Brayden smirked.

"You don't go kissing around your ex-es! Especially ex-es that you hurt!"

"I didn't mean to hurt you Brooklyn..."

"Shut up, I have heard enough," Brooklyn said and looked at her watch, "Oh! Look at the time! It's six thirty, gotta go home for dinner."

Brooklyn ran all the way back up to her house and slammed the front door as she walked in.

"Brooklyn! You're home! Enjoyed your walk?" Castle asked.

"Yeah," Brooklyn put on a poker face to hide her uncertain and scared face from her dad.

"Dinner is served Brooke, come on and have your dinner, everyone is at the table."

Brooklyn walked to the dining room and they had dinner, just like any other normal family would.

~~~

Kate checked on her daughters and was relieved and excited that they're finally asleep, she rushed down to her bedroom and kissed Castle deeply.

"The girls asleep?" Castle muttered.

"Yeah," she moaned as Castle kissed down her neck.

And everything, every uncertainty, every worry, every sorrow, was suddenly forgotten momentarily amongst all that bedroom heat.

~~~

Author's Note: And no, you're not getting a steamy hot sex scene because I'm just not that type of gal who writes very detailed sex scenes. But anyway, here's another chapter and I would not be uploading for another week because my midterms are starting tomorrow and I have a busy week ahead of me. Peace.