Take Me Home

"Brooklyn!" Alexis called.

Brooklyn turned her was and saw the little redhead calling for her.

"What's up?"

"Why did you run away?"

"Dad didn't approve of me and Brayden, then he told me it was to 'protect me' and all that, he's a jackass, so I ran away."

"Kate was crying last night and her and Dad fought, big time."

"Lex, tell Mom I'm sorry, but Dad is being such an asshole and I can't go home."

"But..."

"I'm sorry Lex," Brooklyn turned and walked away.

~~~

Brooklyn went to the boys' locker room to find Brayden after school since Brayden's last lesson was Phys Ed, she knew she wasn't supposed to be in the boys' locker room but she was in a love haze.

But when she walked into the almost empty locker room, she saw it, she saw him, and her. Her as in Georgia Walsh, the school's biggest bitch and him as in Brayden, making out against the lockers.

"Brayden?" she whispered in horror.

Brayden broke the kiss with Georgia and looked at Brooklyn in shock.

"Brooke I can explain..."

"I don't need an explanation, I have seen enough," she cried and ran out of the locker room.

Brooklyn hailed a cab back to Brayden's place, she got the spare key from under the doormat and rushed into the house. She quickly threw all her belongings in the suitcase and raced out of the house.

Brooklyn ran and ran all the way home, she was a bit scared about showing up in the loft, but she always knew her parents are going to take her back.

She knocked on the door and Castle answered it.

"Daddy," she wailed and threw herself into Castle's arms.

"What happened?"

"Bray cheated on me!"

Brooklyn said started crying again.

"Oh Brooke..."

"I'm so sorry Daddy, I should have listened to you," Brooklyn cried into Castle's chest.

"Come on in babe," Castle said as he dragged Brooklyn's suitcase in and slammed the door.

"Brooklyn? Is that you?" Kate came down the stairs.

"Momma!" Brooklyn ran into her mother's arms, still crying.

Kate knew it was a heartbreak judging from her years of experience, she gave Castle a look that said 'Get out of here' and sat down with Brooklyn on the couch.

"Is it Brayden?"

Brooklyn nodded.

"What happened?"

"He made out with Georgia Walsh in school in the changing room," Brooklyn stuttered.

"It's gonna be alright hon, all heartbreaks hurt, but give it time."

Kate soothed Brooklyn for a while and then Alexis came home.

"Brooklyn! You're back!" Alexis squealed and went to hug her sister.

"Hey Lex," Brooklyn faked a smile.

"Is everything okay?"

"Brayden made out with Georgia Walsh in the changing room."

"I'm so sorry Brooke..."

"It's okay Lex."

Castle came into the room and found his girlfriend and his daughters all curled up on the couch, he knew a heartbreak is always difficult, especially for a girl who's fourteen.

"Hey girls," he walked into plain sight.

"Hey."

"Wanna do something fun tonight?"

"Like?"

"We can go out to a five star restaurant," he suggested.

"Sound good to me," Brooklyn smiled.

And at that moment, Castle knew he just made peace with Brooklyn.

~~~

Hey people! Great episode on Monday wasn't it? Can't wait for 7X04, I love the idea of Castle in elementary school. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you check out my other stories, cuz I'm feeling so empty, I keep writing those because I have so much inspiration but then I have none for this, the other stories rarely have new reads. (Statistics show that FanFics generally attract more readers than Original Fics) So thanks for reading anyway and I know it's a long shot at this but who watches the web series Job Hunters?