Really Kate?

Brooklyn was walking to Phys Ed class when Georgia tripped her, normally Brooklyn would just fall and try to think of revenge to get back at Georgia, but because of everything that happened yesterday she was not focused, she fell but she got injured this time.

"Ow! Georgia!" she said, loud enough for the teacher to hear.

"Ms Beckett, what is going on here?"

"Georgia tripped me!" Brooklyn tried to get up but her head suddenly hurt so bad, surprisingly her foot didn't hurt at all.

"Ms Walsh, detention. Can you stand up Ms Beckett?"

"I don't know, my ankle doesn't hurt at all but my head is killing me."

"I will have the office call your mother, I'll take you to the first aid room."

-----------------------------------------

Beckett was doing paperwork, trying to concentrate, but in light of everything that happened she was distracted. Her phone rang, she picked it up.

"Beckett."

"Ms Beckett? This is Marlowe Prep calling."

"Yes, how can I help you?"

"Brooklyn has been tripped and fell, her head hurts a lot and we suggest you bring her to a doctor right now."

"I will be on my way!" Beckett leaped up from her chair, hung up and went into the captain's office.

"Beckett?"

"Sir I have to go and take Brooklyn to the hospital, she got tripped and she's hurt."

"Beckett, go take care of Brooklyn, I don't you back at work for three days got it?"

"But sir..."

"No buts Beckett, consider this an order."

"Yes sir."

Beckett grabbed her stuff and rushed to the car park, she used the gumball and rushed to Marlowe Prep. She ran into the office and asked for Brooklyn, she was lead to the first aid room where Brooklyn was looking sick.

"Hey Brooke, you okay?"

"My head hurts," she said.

"Come on Brooke, we are going to the hospital."

Brooklyn was too tired to argue, so her mother lead her to the car and went to the hospital.

"Excuse me, my daughter has twisted her ankle and she is having severe head pain?" Beckett said to the receptionist.

"Please sit down on that chair, I will page a doctor for you now. Names?"

"Brooklyn Beckett."

Brooklyn and Beckett sat down on the chairs, Brooklyn seemed really bothered.

"How's your foot Brooke?"

"My foot doesn't hurt, my head did."

"Brooklyn Beckett?" said a voice.

"Yes?"

"I'm Doctor Josh Davidson and I am your doctor for today. Let's take this to a private room shall we?" said a black haired doctor.

"Okay, come on Brooke."

When they got into a room Brooklyn was instructed to lay down on a bed and Beckett sat down on a chair.

"So... what happened?"

"Georgia tripped me and I think I sprained my ankle, but my head hurts like hell and my foot doesn't hurt one bit."