Mistletoe Magic

"Hey guys!" Brooklyn waltzed into the precinct while high fiving a couple of officers on the way.

"Oh shit," Esposito muttered under his breath.

"What?" Brooklyn asked him.

"He didn't get your Christmas present in time, he was going out to get it but you were here early!" Ryan chipped in.

It was the 12th Precinct Annual Christmas Celebration, everyone was up in the bullpen celebrating and the party was about to begin. The officers started cooing over Karen once she entered the precinct, she could be the NYPD Baby of the Year.

"Oh don't worry, Uncle Javi, I take cash too. I want twenty... no, make it fifty! It's Christmas!"

Esposito pulled fifty dollars out of his pockets and handed it to Brooklyn.

"Thanks, Uncle Javi, Merry Christmas!"

"Hey baby," Lanie came up to Esposito and kissed him.

Brooklyn walked away, not wanting to see her uncle and aunt making out.

She noticed a blonde woman next to Ryan, she walked over to them.

"Hey Uncle Kev!"

"Hey Brooke, Jenny, meet Brooklyn, a.k.a. Beckett Junior. Brooklyn, this is my girlfriend, Jenny O'Malley," Ryan introduced.

"Hi Brooklyn, I have heard so much about you! It's nice to finally meet you," Jenny said and shook Brooklyn's hands.

"So you're the Jenny my mom has been talking about... you look even prettier than Mom described!"

"You're so sweet, Brooklyn!"

"Your welcome, your dating Uncle Kev! Wait... can I call you Aunt Jenny?"

"Sure, why not?" Jenny agreed.

"LEX!"

Alexis came over to Brooklyn.

"This is Aunt Jenny, Uncle Kev's girlfriend. And this is Alexis, my little sister," Brooklyn introduced Alexis.

"Nice to meet you, Alexis," Jenny shook Alexis's hand.

"Likewise," Alexis said with a strong British accent.

"You're British?"

"No, I just lived in the UK since I was born, I am full American and I have just came to America for the first time when Dad moved."

"Oh... Anyway, it was nice meeting both of you."

"Nice to meet you too, Aunt Jenny."

The girls went for some eggnogg and found their parents making out in the break room.

"Ahem," Brooklyn cleared her thoat.

Castle and Kate quickly pulled apart, Kate was blushing big time.

"We were just coming for some eggnogg."

"Sure... help yourself."

When the whole family walked out to the bullpen, Ryan was standing by the Christmas tree and holding the switch in his hands.

"Let's light this baby up!" 

He turned on the switch and the Christmas tree instantly lit up, color lights glowed from the tree and everyone was cheering.

Music blasted through the bullpen and people started dancing, but Brooklyn saw one person she didn't want to see ever again.

Brayden.