Chapter 1 River View Room

"Captain Yu, we can't help you, but the situation was critical at that time. Who else could protect us from the disaster except you? We just thought that you were too strong to be human, so we subconsciously... Oh well, yes It's our fault. But please forgive us."

"Yu Qunqing! I'm not afraid to tell you, yes, I've been lying to you, just waiting for you to show your flaws. As expected, it's hard to change one's nature. You really You have betrayed the asylum! You are the villain in the book, but you are the real villain! Now, I have no choice but to kill my family for justice!"

...

The dim sunlight shines through the small window and shines on the bathroom mirror. A pale hand wiped away the dust on the mirror, and the mirror reflected a pair of cold eyes.

However, after blinking a few times, his eyes gradually became confused. After wiping off most of the dust on the mirror, he finally revealed a haggard face and a body that had some muscle lines but was still slightly thin.

Sure enough, I have gone back in time...

the dark circles under my eyes are so big! So little muscle! In the past, he could beat ten of them, but now others can beat him ten times!

A clearer memory flashed through Yu Qunqing's mind.

"After five years of saving savings, I can finally live a happy single life..." Yu Qunqing stood on the balcony, took a photo of the river scene and posted it on WeChat, implicitly showing off her happy life to her peers.

As for the positioning of the photo, he hasn't thought about it yet. After all, it took me five years of saving to pay the down payment for a river-view house. It is located in an excellent location in the city center. As soon as you leave the community, you are connected to the bustling city. There is a view every ten steps in the community, separated from the busy city by lush trees, which is unique. quiet. Some houses also offer stunning views of the city and river surrounded by neon lights. It's just that the marketing isn't done enough. Well, what if his circle of friends don't know how expensive this kind of house is?

Yu Qunqing was swiping, and the latest news popped up at the top of his phone: Sleeping sickness of unknown origin has occurred recently...

What happened next was like pressing the fast forward button. The brains of people who reawakened were burst, their limbs turned into tentacles, and giant jellyfish grew into each other. The giant jellyfish is so powerful that it entangles innocent people passing by. Its mouthparts penetrate into the mouths of passers-by and plant new larvae. Meter-long moths swooped into the lights of thousands of houses at night, and underground thorns punctured water pipes. Giant unknown creatures smoked clouds and destroyed cities as they passed by. Many people fell into deep sleep, and more monsters woke up.

After research, experts predict that on the day of the solar eclipse, a large-scale slumber will break out across the Blue Star. The seeds of these monsters all come from the depths of the universe!

Official information refers to these monsters as "natural disasters".

escape! Run away!

Escape to the suburbs, escape to the outside of the city, escape to the shelter capsules issued by the Human Survival Research Center!

In the blink of an eye, the river-view house that Yu Qunqing spent three million to pay off was worthless.

There was a commotion everywhere, cars were crowded outside, and the bridge was crowded with people. The voices of people in the city have never been so loud, covering up the sound of car horns and breaking glass like a wave, and seeming to be loud enough to fill the sky. Yu Qunqing was at home, packing emergency food and necessary tools when she suddenly passed out.