Chapter 37 Escape (Part 1)

Snake is a classic old game where players control the movement direction of a block snake. When the cube snake touches food, its body will grow longer, and it will die if it hits a wall or itself. The block snake continues to expand and eventually fills the game grid.

In the greedy snake produced by the system, "other snakes" are regarded as food, and objects can be pixelated by simply cutting them off at the waist. Otherwise, the game will end if it is touched by a "snake" of the same size.

The definition of "snake" is very loose, as long as it looks like it.

Yu Qunqing placed the mosaic snake on the ground. The three-dimensional snake rushed forward.

"I have only seen this type of F-level natural disaster in shelter information, and it lives in the rainforest. It has no radiation." She Lulang pointed out the fact, with his usual cold tone without questioning, "I'll wait for your explanation."

Yu Qunqing: "Actually, it's because of some supernatural powers..."

She Lulang: "We all have supernatural powers. Is this the effect of your power?"

He could understand that in his previous life, Yu Qunqing's powers always caused weird things. The effect was such that the shelter deployed a city-level trap to capture him.

Yu Qunqing was speechless. He seemed to have touched on a certain aspect that he never wanted to recall. In order to protect itself, his brain deliberately built a high wall to cover it up.

Yu Qunqing simply asked the system: "Are you my superpower?" He actually has dual superpowers? Then he should automatically lose his human rights due to excessive radiation mutation.

The system was also very straightforward: "Of course not."

System: "It's the player who is giving me power! This system is very grateful to the player for his power!"

Yu Qunqing realized something was wrong: "It's because of you that I haven't been able to level up."

"Alarm! Alert!" The system spoke faster, "The player's primary cube snake is at risk of colliding with 'other snakes'!"

Although there are many things to be interrogated, survival is still the most important thing at the moment. Yu Qunqing turned his attention back to the little snake standing straight on the ground. It was only one arm long and was about to hit a tree that was stronger than it.

The small tree is bare and its brown trunk stands on the ground. It is a "snake" in the broad sense.

Yu Qunqing quickly made it turn around. The square snake comes out of a perfect right angle.

He broke off a small branch and threw it in front of the square snake.

The block snake packs twigs into pixel blocks all over the ground. Yu Qunqing then directed it to turn around and eat up all the pixel blocks. The cube snake grew a bit bigger as a result.

I feel like it's still a bit far away from being able to upgrade to something that can scare others.

Yu Qunqing said that he had to be patient and wait until the group of survivors started fighting before reappearing for the best effect.

He explained his plan to She Lulang. Suddenly, not far away, a black snake straightened up, as high as two floors, with a half-length human figure at the top. His orifices were already bleeding, and he was as motionless as a stiff grass. The thick snake body in the lower body is out of place with the human body, as if a worm is embedded in the human body.

Black Snake failed to evolve into a LV2 superpower, and a new G-level natural disaster hatched instantly.

It paused for a while, and suddenly the snake's body swayed from side to side like a wave, sweeping away the surrounding buildings and people with the force of thunder. Buildings collapsed and debris flew everywhere. Yu Qunqing let the square snake eat those small stones and grow up step by step.