Chapter 40 Makeover

In the end, Yu Qunqing chose to admit to his two teammates that he had made the snake, and that it grew so big because of an accident. Fortunately, he could control it. Sun Min believed in Yu Qunqing 100% and said that Brother Yu was really handsome. Lin Luyi finally guessed something this time: "You control the snake and destroy the obstacles in the university town... Actually, you want to have more people in the community."

Yu Qunqing was noncommittal: "A community can develop easily if there are more people."

Lin Luyi Indignantly: "We need to discuss with us in the future!"

Sun Min also agreed: "Maybe we can help Brother Yu. Brother She Lulang thinks so too, right?"

She Lulang was slightly startled.

"I have discussed it with him." Yu Qunqing said, "I will definitely talk to She Lulang." "

Why do you have such double standards!" Lin Luyi became even more dissatisfied, "Is it because he is LV2? We Is there anyone involved in the action?"

Double standards?

She Lulang smiled slightly.

This matter has been revealed.

At four or five o'clock the next morning, before the temperature rises, it's a good time for everyone to move quickly. The students are growing every step of the way. From screaming in groups when seeing natural disasters, they have now made simple distillers to replenish water. There were more than 800 people in this team, and they didn't exactly get along with each other. Yao Linlin and Gu Tian had several small groups respectively. Other college students who were leaderless were also tightly grouped together with distant relationships. There were also some other city survivors who were doing practical things. Yu Qunqing and the others were mixed in this group.

The entire procession was nearly a hundred meters long and very conspicuous, with a small number of wanderers joining along the way.

They were in ragged clothes and followed not far away with wary expressions on their faces. People have a herd mentality, especially in the last days, when they suddenly see such a conspicuous team, everyone can't help but follow them. More than 800 people actually expanded to nearly a thousand people. As team leaders, Yao Linlin and Gu Tian suddenly felt a heavy burden on them.

When it was past eight o'clock, the students saw Klein bottle victims in the elementary school shelter. Yao Linlin was devastated when she witnessed her friend's dementia. But after Yu Qunqing's deliberate reminder and the students' collective efforts, they discovered that the Klein bottle attack can be recovered, as long as they use the voice of knowledge.

Immediately, they organized more than fifty people into the team, and just waited for finding a new shelter to start teaching their friends. Many of them came from normal universities and happened to have the right majors.

There were many people talking, the temperature was gradually rising, everyone had a lot of complaints, and internal fighting broke out again. This is human nature. However, Yao Linlin has experienced several ups and downs, and her mind is not as good as before, so she suppresses all dissatisfaction with tough measures. Gutian acted as a good old man and calmed the rest of the people's uneasiness.

As it approaches ten o'clock, the temperature is no longer suitable for humans to walk outside. They finally saw the outline of the community from a distance, feeling hopeful and hesitant.

People in the community also saw them from a distance, and at the same time learned that a new crocodile task was updated on the task board:

- "Lead this group of people to register, and each person can get 400 building materials each time."