Chapter 72 Dr. Chen

Dr. Chen Shengpu is over seventy years old. He has been exposed to rain and sun many times, and the wrinkles on his face are as deep as the cracks in rocks, but his body is still strong. So he refused the invitation to be picked up by a private car from the Jiangbei City Shelter on the grounds that it was too much of a waste of electricity, and chose to hike up the mountain. The commissioner who came to escort the shelter had no choice but to follow Dr. Chen on foot.

"You are the closest to the Eight-legged Frost. It's really cold." Dr. Chen glanced back at the huge natural disaster from time to time, his eyes were extremely sharp, as if he was looking at his lifelong enemy. He said solemnly: "We must eradicate all natural disasters, and mankind will definitely win the final victory." "

That's what you said." The shelter specialist stepped across the slippery ice and helped the old man walk up the mountain. Now they have passed the shelter level and come to the area of ​​​​the hall of superpowers.

Dr. Chen looked at the hall with people coming and going, and expressed some relief: "You have quite a lot of residents here, which is good. I heard that the shelter in Velu City was swallowed up by a cystic natural disaster, and it is still unclear whether it is alive or dead. I don't know if they have found rescue."

The commissioner replied: "Our shelter will definitely try our best to assist our compatriots!"

Dr. Chen was silent for a while, seeming to recall some bad memories. He suddenly said: "Where is your auxiliary AI body? Let me debug it."

Dr. Chen has a high reputation among the people, and the research center was also the result of his help in establishing it, so Dr. Chen almost enjoys the highest status in the shelter. permissions. Although the people at the research center were still waiting for Dr. Chen to go to the meeting, the escort specialist still respectfully brought Dr. Chen to the huge auxiliary AI body.

Traps were set up on the three outer and inner floors of the auxiliary AI. The specialist on the innermost floor said it was inconvenient to enter, leaving Dr. Chen alone. Dr. Chen nodded and said they had worked hard.

"Identification successful. Hello, Dr. Chen Shengpu, this AI identification code is: NJ278-002." The auxiliary AI allocated some computing power to talk to Dr. Chen. The body of AI is a ball with a diameter of ten meters. In the process of continuous development of functions, it has more and more physical plug-ins, so this "big iron ball" is constantly elongated vertically, forming a "big iron ball" covering an area of ​​about 200 square meters. Big Capsule". Therefore, everyone is accustomed to calling it "shelter capsule".

Only a place with a shelter capsule where humans receive reasonable institutional arrangements and food distribution can be called a formal shelter.

"Long time no see."

Dr. Chen looked nostalgic. Before his retirement, he worked at the Supreme Academy of Sciences and participated in the research and development of auxiliary AI, with the original intention of contributing to mankind's conquest of nature. The time he spent discussing mathematics and physics with his comrades was his happiest time. Therefore, after retiring, he kept thinking about the progress of this project and went back to take a look from time to time. His comrades joked that he cared more about AI than his family.

However, natural disaster struck.

At the moment of death, his comrades sent him a telegram: "Send the capsule to the whole world at all costs!"

He ran from home so fast that one of his shoes was lost. He rushed into the missile launch center in a panic and entered the password for the program to send the AI ​​tremblingly. . Watching a ray of purple light rising into the sky, dragging out dazzling fireworks, it was as if the ground had launched a comet into the universe. Then the comet flew into the sky and scattered in all directions. The missiles carried tens of thousands of AI entities across the continents and were dropped one by one.