Chapter 41 Krypton Gold Players

After natural disasters strike, picking up trash has become an essential means of survival for many survivors. The original residents in the community originally walked a little further together to look for any collapsed gold shops around them, and got into the gaps to pick up leaks. Now that there are more of them, they decisively adopt another method - digging the ground!

"I remember that there are coated chain supermarkets and subways to the east of here. Three teams are coming to clean up!" "

The rest of the teams will go to the south square to dig an underground commercial city!"

Someone was directing with a loudspeaker.

It's evening now, so everyone can put on their down jackets and go out. Many people carried thick cloth, made simple levers, and then worked together to lift a steel bar away. After a while, the road to the west was quickly cleared. A spacious small square appeared in front of him, with several large holes in the ground. People surrounded the area with barricades and secured the opening with iron rods. There was a bold person who hung down with a rope, and soon shouted outside: "There is a subway passage that has not collapsed!"

Then more teams went down and moved useful things out of the subway passage.

Many people say that it is too hot outside. If you walk in the subway passage, you can go out at noon. Moreover, Jiangbei City has a well-developed subway system, so you can travel to very far places.

"This is Line 2...My family happens to live next to Line 2. I want to go back and see my family." One student couldn't help crying.

"You don't want your life! Who knows if there will be a collapse at the end of the subway? What will happen if there is a natural disaster?"

The student who was questioned thought for a while and said: "We have enough people to go out and explore in groups. Everyone. We all have family members, and everyone wants to take their family members back!"

Everyone's hearts were agitated. Before, the number of people was too small and the community was too comfortable. If they wanted to change, they didn't know where to start. Immediately they began to discuss the possibility of finding other survivors through the subway passages. The atmosphere was heated, and everyone could not help but express their opinions or cheer for others loudly.

Those who excavated the underground shopping malls in the south have gained a lot.

Yu Qunqing tried to dig before, but he could only take away a small amount of materials. Later, it rained heavily and the sand sank, making it impossible for him to dig the underground city alone.

The group heading south walked to the edge of the southern farm, looked around, and finally found a relatively spacious and stable entrance.

"I found it, I found it! The entrance is a board game store!" Three stacks of Werewolf decks were handed out.

Someone immediately yelled: "Why do we need this thing?"

"It's entertainment! Aren't you sick from boredom?" The two quarreled at the entrance and were kicked by others before they stopped fighting.

"It's a clothing store! It's for women's clothing!"

Many ladies came over with interest, although the fabrics had been soaked in water and were now dirty. But it can still be worn after washing. It's better than them not changing clothes for several days.

"What are these forks? They feel very handy. Are they weapons?" A young man who was still in the second grade of middle school couldn't help but be cool.

"Stupid! This is for barbecue!"

Also being handed out from the entrance of the cave were claw machines, lamps, and simulated props for playing balloons... The supplies were piled higher and higher at the entrance of the cave.