Chapter 33 Two camps

Regardless of whether Lin Luyi understood it or not, they set off to the next place.

Yu Qunqing has been redrawing the map.

The university town is arranged like an O, and the trajectory of Dong Changxin's attack is ∞. She attacked from within the circle, deeply cutting the university town campus in half.

So what's on the other side?

"I didn't find anyone on the other side wanting to come over today." Dong Changxin had been busy all day and his back ached. She put the iron box aside and said, "They are very honest."

Many people surrounded her, making the air turbid. The rabbit meat she requested was quickly served. The meat is sliced ​​very thin so that it can be cooked in the sun for an hour. There were only two or three pieces on the plate. Food was precious now. Although they raised many rabbits, mice and frogs, it was better to save some.

This is the dormitory area of ​​the Medical University. The Medical University is not well-known, and its campus is small, but it is new and strong. It is surrounded by viaducts, making it easy to defend but difficult to attack. Several of them from the university are gathered here.

Dong Changxin took a few bites, interrupted their compliments, and asked, "Where's Mr. Yue?"

Someone told her that he was upstairs. She went over with her rice in hand, and soon someone followed her. It was like a swamp here, and eyes were watching her wherever she went. She pretended not to know.

Classmate Yue sat on the chair with a pale face and terrifyingly slender wrists. He turned around and saw Dong Changxin coming.

They were speechless for a moment.

Dong Changxin turned the lunch box over to her and asked, "Do you want to eat?"

Classmate Yue said, "You've already finished eating the meat. What am I going to eat?"

Dong Changxin leaned against the door frame and silently picked up the rice.

Classmate Yue frowned and said, "Why aren't you leaving yet? Can't you block the light?"

Dong Changxin squeezed the spoon tightly and muttered, "You can't control it."

Dong Changxin noticed the person following her through the reflection of the spoon. After he was far away, his true expression was revealed, which was wooden and dazed.

Neither of them spoke, as if good friends were sulking.

Light shines into the room from Dong Changxin's shoulders. Student Yue rolled up his sleeves and wrote with a black oil-based pen on his fair arms:

"Escape

quickly" Dong Changxin.

Don't come back for me again.

Dong Changxin's face was even more confused, or he was facing huge pain without knowing it.

She chewed her food and suddenly shook her head. She pointed to the window sill, meaning "opposite."

Then she traced her thumb across her neck, meaning "dead."

She lowered her head, stuffed her mouth full of food, and stopped looking at Yue's classmates' expressions.

"Classmate Chang Xin." Someone interrupted their silent communication, "I'm here for a meeting."

Dong Changxin said yes and left immediately without looking back. When I left, I left a piece of copper wire on the sole of my shoe, as if I had accidentally stepped on it and left it behind by accident.