Chapter 31 Klein Bottle

Yu Zhilan felt that Han Shuzhu was nagging sometimes, but he felt that Han Shuzhu was his friend, and he should learn to be tolerant when getting along with friends. For the time being, he was just wandering around with his silly son. As for Jiang Qiwen, he turned around and forgot about her.

However, things took a turn for the worse, and he was assigned to the same team as Jiang Qiwen during an outing. In this regard, Han Shuzhu admitted that he made the move.

"He is very strong, and it is safe to be in a team with him." Han Shuzhu looked up from the thick documents, "This outing is particularly important. We may have discovered an H-level natural disaster in Jiangbei City. With so many teams going out, there must be some losses. . I don't want anything to happen to you."

"H-level natural disaster?"

Normally, against a G-level natural disaster, a team of six people would be required to come back safely. If the operator is a little careless, precious lives may even be lost. Humanity has not yet evolved to LV2 on a large scale, and natural disasters are hatching out H-levels in a hurry. When Yu Zhilan heard the news, he couldn't help but feel a hint of despair in his heart.

However, in the apocalypse, people have learned to survive like weeds, that is, they only care about the present and do not care about the future.

Yu Zhilan shook his head and returned his attention to Jiang Qiwen. He said: "Okay... that person's eyes are a bit uncomfortable."

Han Shuzhu smiled gently at him.

Han Shuzhu continued to process the documents and stamped his seal on the document "Broadcasting the Latest Natural Disaster Situation Advice to Humans in Nearby Areas".

"This is the Temporary Research Institute of the Human Joint Shelter. We are currently reporting the latest research results to all humans -

please stay away from the 3rd and 4th Ring Road in Jiangbei City as soon as possible. It is reported that there is a high probability that an H-level natural disaster will occur there.

The expert team based on its characteristics , after feeding back information and transmitting optical data to the other shelter administrators, they

unanimously agreed to name it: Klein bottle."

"Sand-Sand-Sand-"

Wanderers in the end of the world, everyone has a radio in their hands , even if you can't go to the shelter because of the long distance, you can still be prepared for survival based on the messages shared by the radio.

A line of ragged wanderers helped each other along, listening to the message on the radio, their faces clouded with sadness.

What is the concept of an H-level natural disaster?

They can't even beat the lowest level F level.

They had finally found a group of students willing to go with their family, but they didn't expect a natural disaster to strike...

What hope did they have?

"Look! Is that the community?" A child pointed excitedly ahead, where there was an ugly road sign and a man-made roadblock.

"Go along the roadblock... you should be able to reach it." There were towering spikes on the roadblock. They couldn't climb over it, so they could only drag their tired bodies and keep walking. I can't stop. Once I stop, I can't walk.

There are roadblocks, which means there are actually people nearby. The "downtown community" mentioned on the radio actually exists!

Suddenly there was strength under their feet, and they walked a few steps faster. But the child was obviously very tired. As soon as he walked quickly, he fell and rubbed against the steel bar next door.