Chapter 44 The second form of superpower

She Lulang felt that things were a bit bad.

What happened in the morning was obviously just a small episode, which only indirectly caused him and Yu Qunqing to be separated for several hours. After coming back, Yu Qunqing didn't have any special reaction. He probably had forgotten what happened in the morning.

But he is like a patient. He will have a withdrawal reaction if he leaves Yu Qunqing, and he will always accidentally slip to the edge of losing control when he goes out for action.

While out and about, Dong Changxin asked cautiously: "Did you really quarrel that much?"

She Lulang calmly said that they did not quarrel.

After saying that, the blackbird next to him cut the telephone pole, and the straight telephone pole fell down together with the cable. So the three partners didn't ask any more questions, and only used their eyes to fiercely exchange views in mid-air.

She Lulang knew that something was wrong with him. If he didn't see someone again, he would completely change back to the way he was in the shelter: no distinction between friend and foe, no good and evil, and let the devil in his heart control everything.

This is not right.

The secular education of three views made She Lulang work hard to correct himself and suppress his silent emotions again. It's normal for friends to have different opinions. It's even more normal for friends to be separated for a while. He and Yu Qunqing have always been in the normal communication range. Chatting in leisure time, sharing generously, and fighting for trust are all proof that the relationship is getting closer step by step.

In this life, he stayed with Yu Qunqing for so long with a gentler attitude, and the relationship improved by leaps and bounds, which proved that his plan was correct, and he didn't care to pretend for a little longer.

He is very aware of the consequences of eagerness for quick success, and he doesn't want to end up not even being friends.

Continue to maintain normal boundaries.

After She Lulang patiently said hello, he transformed into an egret and disappeared. The other team members went back to their respective homes. Sun Min and Lin Lu went back to Sidong, and Dong Changxin went back to Yue's laboratory.

Yu Qunqing thought for a while and planned to have a good meal with She Lulang today. He felt that having a good meal was the best activity in the world. Their cooking skills are average, but there are many chefs in the community who sell their prepared dishes on Dahutong. Yu Qunqing bought a small cart and went to the trading center to sweep up goods.

He guessed that She Lulang was troubled because the system kept beeping.

"The mental strength has reached the standard. Your friend She Lulang encountered difficulties in the game. It is being analyzed. It is being analyzed. There is an error in the analysis. Re-analysis -"

Yu Qunqing: "You'd better go and maintain it."

"First analysis: Love Game, The result is rejected; another analysis: action game, the result is rejected - test the mental power again, rise, rise!"

Yu Qunqing was inevitably worried: "Did something happen to him..." As

soon as the elevator opened, he saw She Lulang standing at the door. .

The other party seemed to be enduring some kind of pain. Although he acted calm and calm on the surface, Yu Qunqing was familiar with his various little movements. The more painful he was, the calmer his expression would be. Yu Qunqing immediately put the blame on the shelter. Did he leave some kind of hidden injury at that time?