Chapter 19 Water Train

They traveled in heavy rain. The water outside has reached three levels, exceeding the outer wall by a large distance, and is blocked by the transparent game protective cover with difficulty. The water in the community began to rise again, and Yu Qunqing spent a lot of effort to maintain the water level at her thighs.

The view outside the community is much wider than before, and many buildings are either flooded or sinking to the bottom. Their boat moved quickly with the current.

On the first night, they rested on the top floor of the Financial Building to the sound of rain.

The next day, the rain stopped. The sky was still foggy, and my ears were suddenly clear, but I still felt that the hallucination of the loud rain still lingered. Sun Min and the fishman were very excited, and habitually shouted at the top of their lungs, and then were startled by their respective loud voices. But if you don't speak, everything will be too quiet. The world is as pure and peaceful as after experiencing the mythical flood.

More stuff pops up. The natural disasters that had been suppressed by the heavy rain for a long time hatched out one after another and plundered the territory crazily. Yu Qunqing shot an electric arrow into the water, exploding into white fragments of natural disasters. The fishman was responsible for fishing for the loot, and Sun Min had been helping to polish the weapons.

In this way, they went ashore to fry fish from time to time, and they moved forward slowly.

On the third day, it didn't rain, but the temperature rose a lot, and bacteria and poisonous gases were evaporating out along with the fog. The fish-men only feel cool when they swim deep, while Yu Qunqing and Sun Min are like steamed buns in a steamer, they feel like they are about to soak even though they are on the shore. They still need to carry oxygen masks forward.

On the afternoon of the third day, they finally arrived at their destination, Xiangcunwei subway station.

The above-ground part of Xiangcunwei Subway Station looks like a Western-style building from the last century. It is as old as its appearance. During the millennium, it was the above-ground platform of the first subway station in Jiangbei City. Later, the city planning changed, and the above-ground platform was abandoned, and three new subway lines were added underground. After layers of repairs, it has become a combination of high technology and ancient Western style. It runs through the ground and underground like an iron barrel. There are a total of 7 extra-long main escalators. People often joke that going to the bottom is like going to hell.

Its most famous feature is the large vent with a diameter of 20 meters in the middle and a depth of more than 100 meters. The huge fan blades that have stopped running are often used by adults to scare children, saying that they will be smashed if they reach in.

"I'm a little dizzy." Sun Min said. The boat was floating on this huge vent, and there seemed to be an abyss beneath the sewage. "I may have deep sea phobia."

"Me too." The fish man said, "I may be a shallow water fish."

Yu Qunqing thought: "You mean, the Foundation and the Sanctuary were here to hand over the reversal plan. Patients?" He looked around, "After heavy rain, the only place where normal people can communicate is on the second floor above ground."

Sun Min: "Maybe they communicate under water? Just like the fishman brother."

Yu Qunqing: "Yes There are not that many superpowers who go into the water. Moreover, the heavy rain only lasted for a week, and it took them much longer to come from the headquarters. Once they set off, they will only take shelter from the rain instead of sending another group over. "

Fishman: "Have they finished the handover?"

Yu Qunqing shook his head: "The density of natural disasters here has not been significantly reduced, and it doesn't look like it has been cleaned up." "