Chapter 76 Sawing Wood

Under the extremely high kinetic energy of the sprint, the front end of the heavy-duty motorcycle caught fire directly, the lights exploded, and half of the front of the motorcycle was blown away by force. Yu Qunqing chose to end the game. At this moment, there was still a certain distance from the 3,000-meter finish line, but there was no braking function in the game. Yu Qunqing could only rely on his reaction to pause the game, and then let the vehicle fly straight up due to inertia.

Yu Qunqing felt that his body was being swept up by the hurricane, and his whole body became lighter, and all the equipment tied to him seemed to be pressed against invisible bamboo dragonflies.

The speed of his drift began to slow down. Yu Qunqing's frozen fingers hooked the rope in the equipment and pulled hard towards the huge pillar in front of him.

At the end of the rope was a sharp blade pressed out in a repair shop. Ordinary metal materials are like hitting a stone with an egg against the long legs of the eight-legged frost. Yu Qunqing used his superpower in an instant, blue electric light exploded at his fingertips, and finally used the force of the wind to stably insert the two sharp blades into the huge cylinder. One is connected to the rope on Yu Qunqing's body, and the other is connected to other equipment. There was a fixed rope between Yu Qunqing and other equipment. He quickly untied it to avoid being strangled by those heavy objects, but he still felt the fatal pull from the rope.

The rope was stretched to the extreme in an instant before retracting slightly. Other equipment was dangling like a swing. Yu Qunqing reluctantly crawled on the pillar and looked at the tiny city below. The heavy-duty locomotive had already completed its mission and immediately fell apart after reaching the top, like a shooting star. Like falling. Thank goodness no one will scold him for throwing objects from high altitude.

Yu Qunqing glanced down again, feeling a chill coming from all around.

"It turns out that I am also afraid of heights when I reach this height..." Yu Qunqing said to himself to divert his attention, and then called out the system, "Turn on "Travel Meow" and let me listen to some music."

The blue color of the system The screen immediately displayed the relevant interface. The Klein bottle was still playing outside. The Cat Villa was empty, but the game accompaniment continued. The sweet music sounded clearly into Yu Qunqing's mind.

Yu Qunqing calmed down a lot after listening to the music, and tried hard to stretch out his hand to hook the ropes of other equipment. Bajiao Shuangjiang's legs were long and straight, and Yu Qunqing could barely stand by relying on the ice edges condensed on them. If he moved too much, he might be in danger of stepping on the ground.

At a dangerous altitude, Yu Qunqing pulled out a well-oiled chainsaw and a chocolate, then tied all the other extras behind his back and threw away his backpack. The fewer heavy objects in the sky, the better, otherwise the equipment he brings may become a heavy hammer that hits him. So the equipment is thrown one by one.

After confirming that the sharp blade above him was inserted firmly enough and that the place he was currently standing on was fairly stable, Yu Qunqing started the second step of his plan - chopping off his legs.

He pulled the drawstring, turned on the button, and the chainsaw in his hand started spinning. When it turns, it shines like a diamond. Because Yu Qunqing used a dozen special disaster stones to "sharpen" it in advance.

After carefully controlling the output of the lightning power, this chainsaw was finally upgraded to a level that could cut off one of the eight-legged Frostfall's legs.

"Zizzizi——"

The electric saw flashed out like electric welding.

"Boom - hoo -"